Part-37

Part- 37
sanyu was 1st to blink her eyes opened...she found him snorning softly with his mouth open... She checked the watch its 8am... She smiled at his messy look..n slowly moved his hand frm her..n crawled down d bed...
She came down to help her new mother in kitchen...she asked her to make parathas...n daal..

Randhir came down for breakfast with dat messy look as he was in leave...
Ran- gdmrng every1
Rdmom- ja pehle fresh hoke aa..baal dkho..chiriya ghar ban gaye h
Ran- me brush karke...muh dhoke aya hu..aap dkho..
He opened his mouth to show her!
rdmom- uff..haat tu nahi sudhrega.. sanyu khana laga do..
sanyu came serving dem dre food... randhir picked one paratha.."ye kya h..??" which was in shape of australia map..
sanyu was looking down...
rdMom frowned "chup chap kha le...pehli bar yaisa hi banta h..beta tum v baith jao.." he understood dat it was made by sanyu..only. sanyu sat beside her...started feeding herself..
he started gulping those morsel dipped in daal..
ran- mom u r amazing... ummmm... ye daal...yummy.. he started licking his fingers..
Rdmom smiled.."maine nahi sanyu ne banaya h..." he shifted his gaze on her..n smilled "a6a h ye" sanyu just smiled back... everyone praised her for her daal n unshaped parathas..
Rd's mom gulped her food.. She felt uncomfortable asking sumthng lyk dat..bt still " randhir wo...wo...kal raat wo..wo tum itne zor se chilaye kyun the...wo humshb jaag gaye the.." Sanyu's obs widened...as she looked at randhir... Randhir casually said" ur laadli kicked me out in her sleep" n started scatching his nape... Rd's dad couldnt hold it more n brust out laughng... Seeing evrybody laughing..she said "maine jaanbujh k nahi kia" n she looked down... Rdmom kept her hand on sanyu shoulder.. Consoling her"hota h hota h...nayi jagah hai na..its ok beta..."
Rd's dad interupted... "a6a jo imprtant baat kehni thi... When u both are planing to join office agn??" Randhir n sanyu spke in unison "kal" He smiled "ok den u need to drop ur plan..as ur mom n me had already planned somethng else fr u both" Rdmom gave sanyu two ticket n smiled "our gift...ur honeymoon trip...in paris"

She looked at randhir n he suddenly started coughing... RdDad gave him water...n patted his back..."slowly slowly beta..we can understand" ran- dad aap v na...!!
Rdmom to sanyu- flight aj raat ko h 8 baje.. Maine kaustuki aur arpita ko bulaya h..they wil help u in packing..
San- but humare office??
Rddad- wo wapas ake join krlena..jiggy samhal lega tavtak...
Sanyu couldnt reject dem so she just smilled..
Ran- thank u mom dad..

Soon everythng was done...they left for airport.. They didnt have any conversation...in dr journey...randhir was busy explaining things to jiggy...whereas sanyu was admiring d scenic beauty through d window of the cab.. They came in there booked honeymoon suite.. Randhir fell on couch tired n sanyu dashed inside d washroom..she searched for her nightdress bt couldnt find anythng except some lingeries..her eyes widened when she took out dat.."what r all dis?..arpita kaustuki...i wl nt leave u both "
She came out wearing the bathrobe...
San- randhir give me ur tshirt
Ran- kyun..tumhare kapro ko kya hua?? San- wo..wo arpita..n kaustuki ne kuch ajeeb kapre pack kr dia..h...i need to go fr shoppng tommrow!
He crooked his eyebrows..n She picked a white tshirt n black track pant..frm his luggage!
Randhir couldnt undrstand what she was about to..so he went inside to freshen himslf..without further discussns... Sanyu changed in dt oversized tshrt n track pant n went on the king sized bed...turning to othr side!

Randhir came back..n smilled at her who ws hugging her side pillow.. He settled himself..beside her n engulfd hr in a back hug..pullng her towards him.. Randhr hushed near her ear"sanyu... She hmmmed just He kissed her earlobe.. He continued giving wet kisses on her neck He slowly pulled down the sleeves to have better excess on her shoulder...

To be continued.