Part-72

Three day burried to death.. Randhir didnt move a inch from her cabin.. Doctor informed dat dey would start d ray therapy within fifteen days.. Parth asked him to go n change.. He didnt agree at first bt later parth assure him dat he was there with sanyu until he was coming back...Randhir came back home...Their Room was lingering with d fragrance of her.. He stepped in..
"randhir tum agaya.. Kabse intezar kar rahi thi.." randhir was staring at her with bewilderment "Ab ghoor kya raho ho zaldi towel lo,fresh hojao" she threw d towel towards him n he was about to catch it n den..where was d towel..where was she..?? He was all halluciating her.

Randhir looked around searching her..but she was nowhere...he took two steps inside..when she came running draped in bottle green saree.."randhir dekho na meri hari wali churi toot gayi" she pouted showing her hands..infront of his face.Randhir looked up at her sad pouted face..n smiled.."me fir la dunga" he was agn about to touch her wrist n agn she gt vanished in air...

Sanyukta was everywhere in his room, in his house, in every corner of dr house...He looked at d wardrobe..n she was there picking saree from it... "randhir ye wali kaisi h..a6i h na" she placed d hanger in front of her chest.. Randhir blinked n she agn disappeared.. He shifted his gaze from wardrobe to dressing table..where he found her filling her parting "kaisi lag rahi hu me" she looked at him through mirror"sanyu.." he wishpered out n agn she vanished..

He broke down on d floor holding d edge of bed.. "why you did dis to me.. Why.." he cried d hell out of him..
He kept crying for some more time..when anger triggered him agn.. "kyu kia.. Kyu chupaya mujhse ye shb..kyu" he started throwing pillows..cushions.. 'kyu kia..kyu chupaya' screaming out loud..before throwing d whole matress down..
His 'tanddav' came to an end when he found a small square shaped scrapbook on floor.. He remembered sanyu doing all her creative work in it..n refrained him to see it. He picked it up..n read d bold colourful words 'To My Dear Husband' he caressed her handwriting before opening it..
"our first meet.. Remember i called u SHEKHAWATA UNCLE haha...look at ur angry face grin emoticon " scribbled on d 1st page with some photos of dat meeting hall..Randhir smilled abit remembering dat.. He turned d page to find..dr frowning pic on d stage of dr FITE reunion party.. "we were so jagraru at d time.. N u were sadu.. colonthree emoticon ""tum thik hojayo me kavi jhagra nahi karunga.." its all he could mumble out.He turned some more pages.. Their engagement pics.. Their courtship selfies.. Wedding pics.. Selfies..all were dr..Then a selfie where she war wrapped in white satin bedsheet n randhir was hugging her from behind n kissing her bare shoulder.. 'naughty shekhawata wink emoticon selfie toh thik se lene dete" was its caption. Randhir caressed her innocent glowing face n den her handwriting..There were also some pics during her pregnancy..n d last pic of dem smiling at each other...with a note"i m always with u.. Mr pati.. Dont be sad..n take good care of my babies n urself.. I love u.. Sabse zyada ummmmmah"Randhir wiped his tears but his eyes agn gt filled up with new ones.. "u dont love ne...u dont" all he could wishpered out..hugging the scrapbook close to his heart..

To be cont..