Part-62

Sunrays peeped in n thus disturbing randhir's sweet slumber... He blinked his eyes only to feel sumthing heavy on his back.. He turned his head abit..n found his baby wife sleeping soundly over his back..with her head on the back of his shoulder n her both hands were around his waist tightly as if he gonna vanish if she loose her grip..
He smiled realizing their sleeping posture..
"sanyu.." he pecked her hair..
He knw dat he had to wake her up from her sleep to turn.. He slightly raised his voice "sanyu...let me turn"
Sanyu nuzzled her pink nose on his shoulder n slowly opened her eyes only to find randhir smiling at her... She shifted abit so that he could turn..n agn came in his embrace..
"u find me more comfortable than mattress..." he tricked her waist...to which she giggled..
"morning baby" he encircled her in his arms n pecked her lips which leads to their morning kiss...
"i have sumthng to tell u" her eyes glimmered with happiness as she pulled back frm the kiss..
"bolo" he rubbed her nose with his n pecked it..
"wo...me..wo...me.." she blushed n started bitting her lips out of shyness..
"u know when u fumble n bite ur lips...u really turned me on" he winked n with a desire filled smirk he buried his face in the crook of her neck..nibbling her skin over there..
"emmm....Mr shekhawat now u have to control ur desire" she playfully pushed him n came over him...
"why..." he crooked his eyebrows
"bcz.." she kissed his cheeks
"hain" he closed his eyes anticipating a kiss agn
"bcz" she pecked his nosetip making him more impatient..
"hain" his voice became more soft..
"bcz...yesi harkate karoge toh apka baby v yeshb hi sikhega." she punched him on his chest n sat up giggling at his shocked face..
"kya...r u serious" he sat up with a jerk..
his eyes gleamed with shock yet happiness..
"yup..u r going to become father...randhir...i m pregnant" she came in front n kept her hands on his broad shoulder..
He placed her on his lap "kaise..kab pata chala..i mean.." he shot al his questions in one go..
"kaise??...." she raised her eyebrows "dat toh u know better.." she winked
"kab pata chala.....kal raat ko..jab baby ka papa ghore bech k so raha tha" she pulled his nose...
"U should have call me na..at dat tym" he was concerned abt her health..
"are baba i m fine.. R u happy??" she kissed his lips once agn..
He smilled n "i m happy bcz u r happy" he pushed her locks.. behind..
"ghar chale ajj hi.. Mujhe sb ko ye goodnews deni h.." she was happy..very happy as she was able to give him d best gift of d world without even realizing dat for randhir she was only d best gift...
"pehle doctor..." she narrowed her eyes with d name of doctor.. "ok baba tumhare favourite Dr.Roy k pas hi jayenge ab khush" he huffed
"hain.." she smilled showing all her diamonds..
"abhi se moodswings.." he smilled n continued "n frm now no work at all..n i will take care of u.. No silly excuses" she was abt to utter somethng when randhir kept his index finger on her lips..
"ok janab...sara kam aap hi karna...me kuch nahi karungi..saradin bus khana aur sona" she mimicked him with a irritated face..
"ya exactly.." he pinched her nose..
"hain..??? U r soo bad" she rolled her eyes making a cute pout..
"n dats why u love me so much" he started tickling her waist...making her laugh out loud..
"randhir choro.. Hahhah Choro" n the room was filled with their giggles..

Tbc