Chapter 2

Right now it is September 20, the second week of school. I have been asked out tons of times but of course I said no. As always school boring as ever. Stuck sitting in 8th period math at Eastwood High School,  Ormond Beach, Florida. I am trying so hard to stay awake but is so boring and hard to stay focused. For crying out loud, you have ADHD and dyslexia. IT IS TO HARD TO PAY ATTENTION. What makes it even worse is that Mr. Bane has it out for you because you bumped into him and made him spill his coffee. 

Then a loud slam in front of me makes me lose my train of thought.

"(Y/N)"

I open my eyes to see Mr. Bane , glaring at me, his hand firmly on my desk.

"Yes, sir?" I ask tiredly.

He gives me a look of absolute hate and slips me a yellow slip of paper.

"Detention this afternoon, 3:00 to 5:00!"

"For what sir?!" I demand outraged."I did not do anything!"

"Exactly! This class is for math not sleeping!"

I was about to protest but the bell rang. He backs away from my desk and to front of the class and says " All of you brats leave unless you have detention."

I groan and shove all my stuff in my backpack and move to the back of the class, as far away as I can from Mr. Bane's desk. I sit and prop up my feet on my desk and close my eyes to see if i can just snooze through this hellhole. Ten minutes later I hear the annoying giggle of the most popular girl in school, Brigit. Oh no but to make things worse, her gang of sluts are with her too. They all have awfully died hair, tons of makeup and matching booty shorts and cut off noodle strapped tank tops. Although they are wearing the same clothes< they are different colors. Brigit in pink with bleached blonde hair, Linsey in purple with dark black hair with blonde roots that looks horrible and Kira in light blue with light brown hair that has been flat ironed so many times that the hair has no life. They all have matching icy blue contacts. Then they all notice me. They smile at me with fake happiness and start chatting quietly with each other and once in a while sending me a glace. This happens for another 30 minutes or so.

I close my eyes and try to sleep again only for them to take my planner from my book bag.

"OOO, WHO ARE THESE CUTE BOYS." whisper yelled Kira. That's when i forgot that i had pictures of Annabeth, Percy, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank, and last but not least.....Nico.

"Give them back" I growl. "They are my half brother and my friends from a camp I go to."

"Yeah right" snarled Brigit. " Like they would hang out with you, they are photo shopped or you stalked them to get these people to get these pictures for popularity.

"They are real and I did not photo shop them, they are my friends." I snarled back." Now give them back" I growled with more force.

"Cool" Kira cheered. "Her eyes get a dark greenish blue color when she is mad." Oh yeah i forgot to tell you, Kira is not the brightest crayon in the box. What am I saying, she is a complete moron.

"Shut up Kira" said Brigit. " I claim the emo boy." 'Oh gods no you thought. That is Nico, YOUR Nico, your CRUSH!'

" Well I claim the blonde" Linsey said.

" I want the green eyed boy." Kira said dreamly.

" Too bad the blonde is taken and so the green eyed one." I stated.

" Well that leaves the hot emo for me" smiled Brigit.

I smirked "He is gay."

They all looked like they were going to tear me apart with their fake claws as nails but Mr.Bane stood up and said, "Okay get out of my room but I want to speak with (Y/N). The sluts rushed past you still looking mad. You even smelled their horrid 'expensive' perfume. When saw heard the door click shut, you turned to see a smirking Mr.Bane looking at you like you were food and started licking his lips.         He then said " I was going to eat you later in the year but i can't help myself, you smell to powerful and good." You started to back away and you pulled you pen out of your pocket and took the cap off. Your sword looks like Percy's but instead of it being a bronze color, it is silver.Its name is tidel wave. He smirked and said " Oh poor little demigod, you cannot beat me, no one has and you can call for help because their are no demigods at this school." He then growled and changed into a hellhound. 'Ohhhhh i get it now see dogs bane at the moon and since he is half dog he banes'. Yeah you get it. He then pounced into the air but with a deadly arc of my sword he turned into dust. I then put the cap back on and sprinted all the way home to tell my mom. She said it would be safer for me and the family to stay at camp. So i went to IM Chiron.

But the thing is, I wont be staying at Camp.