Chapter 12

Your POV 

The first dream i had of my step dad was two days ago. You have not talked to Nico since. Percy seems to be concerned of my because of my behavior and wearing a sweatshirt in summer. The Hecate cabin are now throwing insults and depression curses at me. They even got some of the girls from the Aphrodite cabin that have a crush on Nico to throw insults at me. I have cut five more times , so i now have six new cuts to add to my list of 21. I now have 27 cuts. 27 stories of pain that no one will understand.

Percy's POV

(Y/N) has been acting strange and stand offish. She usually has a sparkle in her eye like the sun reflecting of the ocean but I have not seen that in two days. She is starting to act like Nico after Bianca died. I need to talk with him.

Nico's POV

(Y/N) has not talked to me in three days. When I go to train at the arena and she is there, when she notices me, she walks away. I she her at archery and she walks away. I try talking to her, she mutters something and then she is gone. It is like she is just trying to ignore me but I can't let that happen. She led me out of depression when my sister died. She helped me with my nightmares of , a place I do not wish to name, which I still have. I don't just want her, I need her. She is my ball of light that got me out of the dark.

"Hey Nico" Percy walks up to me. "Do you notice anything weird with (Y/N)?"

"Yeah she is like ignoring me when I try to talk to her, why?"

"Well for one, she keeps waking up and crying in the night, turning down sparing with me which she never does and wearing sweatshirts in the middle of summer. She reminds me of you when you lost.."

"You do know you can say her name, I don't blame you anymore."

"Bianca" he says "It reminds me of when you would run away and not talk to anyone.."

"Wait" I cut him off. "Did you say she is crying in the middle of the night and wearing sweatshirts?"

"Yeah...Why?" he asked weirdly.

"Where is she?"

"In our cabin, why."

I didn't even answer. I walk straight to the Poseidon cabin. If she is doing what I think she is doing, then my heart will break into a million pieces. I have been through that and I don't want her ever,EVER to go through that. At least not by herself.