Chapter 26

This is before the instagram things. You are still asleep.

Hades POV

I found the hound and cursed it so it can never leave the Fields or Punishment. It was around two in the morning and I know Nico will be waking up from his nightmares about know. I walk up to his room to tell him, but he is not in there. Then I walk into (Y/N)'s room. I find Nico cuddling (Y/N) while sleeping. He also has a mile on his face. My son never smiles when he is asleep, the nightmares are horrible. I should not say this but they are so cute. One of my many children that have died is happy. I'm glad I like (Y/N) and my son because I maybe would have basted her into a billion pieces. I decide to tell Nico tomorrow and IM Poseidon and Chiron tomorrow. I'll let them sleep.

Your POV

I get a text from Hazel. 'Are you and Nico together?' 

'Yes. We are.' I type back.

'Finally! I knew you guys would start dating eventually.'

'Really?"

'Yeah, Nico would talk to me about you all the time but he would never admit he liked you. I knew he did though.'

'Lol okay."

'When did you guys get together? Did you kiss? Omg the matching instagram post are so cute.'

'Calm down you are almost as bad as Piper when she fan girls. To answer your questions, yesterday and yes we did kiss.'

'Omg this is so cute. I am going to tell everyone. The Aphrodite cabin will be happy. Bye!'

'Bye.'

I decide to send a snapchat of Nico and I because all of my really good friends are on there. I screen shot the one on Nico's instagram and put the caption ' We are dating' and sent it to all my friends and put it on my story.

"What are you doing?" Nico asked.

"Updating snapchat about us and texting Hazel."

"Yeah?"

"Mmmhm."

"Well your brother just texted me."

"Oh and what did he say."

"To protect you and not to hurt you or he will kill me. Literally."

"Well please don't die. I kind of like you and we just started dating."

"Not a problem." he sat up and put me in his lap and looked at my phone from my shoulder. "You got snapchats. What do they say?"

I open the first. 'Aww so cute.!!!'

The second one, '<3 <3 <3 <3 <3'

All of the said that but then I got a new one from a random person.

It was a picture of Nathan kissing the phone with a caption that said 'Not for long babe.'

So I took a picture of me flicking him off with a caption that had some rude words. Then I blocked him.

"That's my girl." Nico said then kissed my neck.

"Oh. So I am yours now."

"Yes you are my property. It saws so on your instagram."

"Well you are my property too."

"Would not have it any other way."

"Me neither. So what are people saying to you." he handed me his phone. Yes we know each others' passwords, we are bestfriends and we have IPhone 6s so we both have our fingerprints on each others' phones. Some of Nico's friends commented 'aww cute' and stuff like that while other girls put crying emojis or saying 'Why date her when you can date me?' and ' Dump her, I know you are playing hard to get. I like you too.'

"Oooo looks like I have competition."

"Really? 'Cause I don't see any."

I smile, he is so cute.

"All the girls comment stuff about them wanting to date you dummy."

"I know, read my comment at the bottom." I scroll until I see his new comment and it says 'I love her and only her now leave us alone. I will never date you even if (Y/N) didn't exist, which then I could not live.'

"Awe Ti amo too Nico."

"You know Italian?"

"Some not a lot."

"Ho bisogno di te. Voglio stare con te per sempre."

I smile. "What does that mean?"

I can feel him smirk on my neck. " You will find out later." he whispers in my ear.

"No fair." he laughs. Then he turns around and kisses me. "Ti amo tesoro." Nico says.

I know what that means. It means I love you sweetheart. "Ti amo troppo alito di morte."

It means I love you too death breath."

He smirks. "And how do you know that?"

I lean up to his ear. "You will find out later." I kiss his neck and start snapchating people on my phone.