Chapter 25

Your POV

Let's just say we stayed in bed all day watching movies, kissing and cuddling.  The kissing was my favorite part. He tasted of pomegranate and mint. It was getting late so I went back to my room. I know I know, we already slept together but we just got together, I think it would be awkward. Also imagine having to explain to Hades why I am sleeping with his son. I just got him to like me and I don't want to ruin it. So I get ready for bed and go to sleep.

 Nico's POV

After (Y/N) left to go to bed, I got ready too. I slipped of my shirt and put on a pair of soccer shorts.

Yet again I have the same nightmare.

"You did this to me." Bianca said.

"I hate you." (Y/N) said.

"You could have saved me." said Bianca.

"How could I ever love you." said (Y/N).

"Your an outcast. I don't love you. you are not my brother." Hazel said.

"You should have died instead of me." Bianca said " I am glad I joined the hunters. it was to get away from you."

I woke up panting. I sit up and put my head in my hands. I guess I did not scream this time because (Y/N) did not come in my room. I'm not going to sleep anytime soon so me being me goes into (Y/N)'s room. She is on her back with her hair surrounding he head like a halo. She is taking me long deep breaths and she looks so relaxed. When she awake, even when she is smiling or in her best mood, I can still be a little bit of pain and sadness in her eyes caused by her stepdad. Now, she looks peaceful. When I slept with her, I did not have any nightmares so what the heck. I crawl into her bed, and gently placed her on my chest and wrapped my arms securely around her waist. I finally fell into a peaceful sleep.

Your POV

I woke up with my head moving up and down slowly and two strong arms around my waist. I am on my stomach with my arms and head on my boyfriend Nico's chest. Gods I love saying that. When your in this situation like this, you do what every girl would do. Take pictures. I take like 50. Some cute. some embarrassing, I get bored. The weird thing is. I have not checked my phone since I got here. I have like 200 messages and most of them are from an unknown number. They things like' Babe are you okay? You have not been in school for three weeks.' and 'Get back soon, I still didn't get to kiss you.' Ugh it's Nathan. I should have known. Then I start playing with Nico's hair. I can't help it, it is so soft. He breaths in deeply and sighs out of his nose. "Hey." his morning voice though.

"Hey, I am pretty sure I fell asleep alone last night."

"Yep, you did."

"Why did you come in here then?"

"Had a nightmare and didn't want to wake you up."

"Ooohhh."

"You mad?" oooo I could have fun with this.

"No only." I pause. "If I can post this picture on instagram." I scroll through my photos and find the one of me kissing Nico"s cheek while he is still asleep. He smiles.

"When did you take that?"

"When you were asleep."

He rolls his eyes, but I know he is playing around. "Fine, you can post it only if you tag me and let me write a caption."

I shrug. What can he really write? I hand him my phone.

"Also, you can't delete the photo or what I wrote."

"Fine by me."

After typing he hands me back my phone.

The caption is 'PROPERTY OF NICO DI ANGELO. BEWARE.'

I look up at him. "Really?"

"Why of course." His kisses my forehead. I tag him in the photo and post it. After a few minutes my phone starts to vibrate like crazy. I had 40 new text messages and a ton of instagram comments. I am really popular on instagram because I quote, 'Was the hottest girl in Goode Middle School.' last year. I went there with Nico. He was one of the hottest guys but all the girls loved him because of his bad boy attitude. He would only talk to me though and ignore all the girls. I now understand why. But he ignored every girl who tried to talk to him. I only ignored the guys who flirted with me. All the comment are filled with 'Is he your boyfriend? Are you dating?' or 'You can;t date him, I liked you before him.I am way hotter and better than him.' Guys who that was. Yep Nathan. 

"What's wrong?" Nico asked me.

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"You were looking at your phone like you were going to throw it at the wall."

I handed him the phone. "Read the comments and fine the one you think made me mad."

He smiled, like every comment asked if I was okay and if he was my boyfriend. Then his smile faded, then a smirk grew and he grabbed his phone. He kissed me head and took a photo. I heard his keyboard then got a notification that I was tagged in a photo. The caption said 'PROPERTY OF (Y/N)' Nathan was tagged in the comment. I smiled and like the photo.

"Nice photo." I said.

"I know, your in it." I blush.

"Awww. Did I make you blush?"

I lap his chest playfully. "Shut up."

"Awwww. Are you embarrassed?"

"Shut up."

"Make me."

"Fine." I lean up and kiss him. He starts kissing me back. We didn't stop until we needed to breath. 

"You should shut me up more often."

"Okay but I need to respond to my comments and read my messages. I have a felling Percy, Annabeth, or Hazel saw the photo and commented or messaged." And one of them did.