Chapter 27

Nico's POV

(Y/N) and I just cuddled and kissed a lot while reading cute and mean comments. Then their was a knock at the door. Nico slid me off of him and stood up. I stood behind him as he opened the door. It was Hades.

"Hey, I just wanted to drop in and tell you I found the hound. I IMed Chiron and he wants you back at school by tomorrow. You have to get on the road today and (Y/N). he looked at me. You are always welcome here."

"Thank you."

"Well you should get packing." Hades said. "Albert will drive you back to your house." and with that, he left the room.

Time skip to after they packed 'cause it was boring. We are now in the limo.

(Y/N) POV

I am sitting next to Nico with my head on his shoulder and his arm around me.

"All the girls are mad at me because we are dating and they have a crush on you." I said.

"Don't worry about them, you are the only girl in my eyes and heart." I blush. "Plus all the guys are mad at me."

"I'll just hit them where it hurts."

Nico kisses my head. "I could see you doing that."

"Oh you know I would do that."

We both laughed. We joked around the whole way back to the house.

Percy greeted me at the door. "Does it the bite still hurt."

"No, why?"

He grabs me into a bear hug and crushes my lungs and ribs.

"Can't. Breathe." he lets go of me.

"Sorry." then he turns to Nico. "If you hurt her I swear to the river Styx.."

"Persassy stop being so over protective, he is not going to hurt me."

"Hurting her is not in my vocabulary." That did not make any sense but Percy seemed to buy it because his death glare went down.

"It is getting late and school is tomorrow. I told everyone you were bit by a shark while surfing." That would make sense because everyone knows I surf. "Thanks Perce. I am going to go unpack and get to bed."

I walk up stairs and I can hear Percy talking to Nico. Well, more like threatening Nico.

After I unpack all my stuff I put pajamas and head to bed. The next day, I have to face girls that want to kill me of be me because they have a crush on Nico. Also guys who want to kiss and make out with me because they are perverts and only have a crush on me because of my looks. Great.