Chapter 10

Nico's POV

I slash and hack, she would block and parry. She would jab and I would step aside. We knew each other's weaknesses but we could never beat each other. Always a draw, both have disarmed each other or having our swords at each other necks. This time it was different. You seem off or out of it. I used the disarming move Percy taught me, but you trip me when I did it. I fell on top of you, centimeters from your face. I could feel you heart beating against my chest and hear your heavy breathing. I looked up to see you beautiful sea green eyes. I then trail down your face to see you perfect nose, then your lips. Oh how you just wanted to close the space between each other. But of course, the lunch bell rings.

"Well that was fun" I hear you say. Every time you talk, I feel like I am in my own little world.

"Yes, yes it was." I was finally able to say.

"Well I should go get cleaned up and go to lunch." 'But you already look perfect' you wanted to say.

"And for me to do that you have to get off of me" she laughed. Oh my gods her laugh. It is so cute.

As much as you resent to move, you had to. (Y/N) can be really scary and I hate seeing her mad, sad or hurt, even in training.

"See ya later"

"Bye"

'You should have kissed her man.'

'Shut up I know that already.'

Your POV

Oh my gods! Nico was so close to your face. He hates being close to people but yet he did not move until I pointed it out. Then a light hits your eyes. You look over to see it is coming from the woods. You walk over being 'Hey I am armed'."Hello"

 A hand goes over your face and a cloth over your nose. The world goes black.

No this is not the end.