Chapter 39

Ever realize that when my life is kinda getting better, the fates decide to take their rage out on someone and that just so happens to be me, the lucky winner? Yeah? I did too. If not, then you must live under a rock or not understand my life very well.
Well,  Abby final woke up but she is a little off. She keeps muttering broken phrases like 'fleece hidden in plain sight. Still there. Oh my gods is that a melon monkey?' Yeah I'm not sure about the last one.

It's almost like the Giant war again. (a little spoiler so spoiler alert) Either Gaea is back like 'Hey B******, I'm back! Did ya miss me?' or once again the fates are having a rage day.

Very long story short, we found the fleece, after like five hours straight. The minotaur I guess really is stupid or just overly confident because the fleece was hidden right on him. Literally, but it was covered by a invisible shield thing Abby explained. It is still really difficult to understand he when she keeps say the most random things such as 'Let's eat grandpa' and 'If a sentence does not end with a potato.'

Like the rest of the Percy Jackson books, we save the camp and bring new heroes.

This story does not end like that.

Out success was lived short because at the camp fire, only a few sweet hours from when we just brought the fleece back, Rachel came out of the woods with a daze on her face and surrounded by green mist.

Once again, the fates. Nico and I were just enjoying the crackling of the fire, singing along with the songs and the sounds of the monsters in the woods. But nope, can't do much of anything a normal teenage girl can do. I'm off fighting monsters and helping gods that to everyone is else is either myths or dead. Sorry, ranting, back to Rachel.

She walked right in front of me and spouted another prophecy.

Not just a prophecy but a great prophecy.

Hey guys so sorry. I am having writers block and I want to ask you guys on what you want to see in the Great prophecy and help making one. I want you guys ideas involved in this story. Tell me what ya like and or want to read.

Thanks,

-Delta