Chapter 6

I was just about to kiss Nico...

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ugh" 'Really and at the best part too!'

I get up and put on dark blue jean shorts and a Green day shirt that goes alomst to the end of the shorts and a pair of black vans. I walk to the bathroom brush my hair and teeth then walk downstairs. Hazel and Annabeth are up too. It is only 6:30 and school does not start until 8:45 so the boys wont be up until like 8:00.

"Hey (Y/N)" Hazel cheered.

"Hey, what is for breakfeast ?"

"There are a plate of pancakes on the table."

I walk to the table an sit down. There are a stack of plates and two plates with pancakes. One plate has regular pancakes while the other has blue pancakes.

"Why are there blue pancakes?"

"For my seaweed brain." 'Oh yeah he love food that is blue.

I grab two regular pancakes, and eat them. I put my plate in the sink when I am finished.

"I am bored", Hazel complained.

"Me too." groaned Annabeth.

"You guys want to play 20 questions?" you asked.

"Sure" they both agree.

"Annabeth you first."

"Favorite show?"

"I don't have one" said Hazel.

"(Y/F/S)"   ( your favorite show....duh)

"Favorite color?" 

"Grey"

"Light sea green"

This went on for way more than 20 question the Annabeth asked a question I did not want to answer.

"When is your birthday?"

Hazel said " December 17th."

You sigh "September 27th."

"(Y/N)!" Annabeth yelled. "Why did you not tell us that your birthday is in five days?!"

"I did not want to make a big deal out of it."you lie, it is because of your childhood.

"To bad it is your birthday, your turning sixteen."

"Whose birthday?" Nico and Percy ask.

"(Y/N)'s."

"Why did you not tell us?"Percy asked.

"I don't like making a big deal out of it but Annabeth decides to tell everyone." I check the time on my IPhone, 8:00. "We should go to school, it is already 8:00.

Percy yells up to Frank and walks out the side door to a garage. There are nine cars. A red maserati for Frank, a yellow lamboghini for Hazel, a black porsche  carrera GT for Nico,  a grey audi r8 v10 for Annabeth, a sea green bugatti for Percy, a orange SSC unlimate aero for leo, a pink charger for Piper and a electric blue spyder for Jason. a light sea green McLaren F1 for me. since Nico and I can't drive yet, we get in Percy's car with Annabeth. Frank and Hazel are in Frank's car and Jason and Piper are in Jason's car.

When we get to school, everyone looks at us.

Nico said he would show me to the front office to get my schedule.

That's when I start to hear things.

"Who is the hot new girl?"

"I call her!"

"Oh look another girl for the rich and popular group."

"Her eyes look like Percy's! Are they related?"

And lots of other ones.

Turns out I have all of my classes with Nico except elective.

I have swimming with Percy and he has Geology.

First up we have math and that is where I meet the drama.