Chapter 14

The first thing that comes to mind when you say Aphrodite is scary, pink, perfume, makeup and pink. EVERYWHERE.  

There is a group of demigods on the floor. Percy and Annabeth are here. So are Frank and Hazel. Some Apollo campers and two from Hecate. Lucy and her full little sister Jane.

I go to sit by Percy and Nico sits beside me. Lucy is across from me, glaring at me, then sending flirty smiles and winks to Nico. Then repeat. 

"Okay umm Stacy, you start." She is my friend from the Apollo cabin.

"(Y/N), truth or dare."

"Umm, dare"

"Don't kill me Percy or Nico but I dare you to sit in Nico's lap for the rest of the game."

You can feel the blush on your cheeks and your mouth hangs a little open, staring at Stacy.

Nico's arms pick you up and slides you onto his lap, wraps his arms around your waist and sets his chin on your shoulder. "Dare done. whose next?" Nico says.

"It is (Y/N)'s turn, silly" said a girl from the Aphrodite cabin.

"Percy, truth or dare" 

"Dare"

"I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Annabeth.

He shrugs, stands up, helps Annabeth up and heads to the bathroom.

Seven minutes later, messy hair, bruised lips and a 'hidden' hickey on Annabeth's neck.

"My turn" he looks around the room. "Lucy, truth or dare"

"Truth."

"Have you every kissed anyone?"

"Yes" she looks at Nico "Truth or dare"

"Truth"

"Tell me who you have a crush on, if you have a crush."

I shift of his lap so he can stand up. He whispered in her ear and her glare became more scarier towards me. He sits back down and he puts his arms around me again and his head on my shoulder. " Who did you say?" I ask  "He says in your ear "A secret" and it sends a chill down your spine. Then the game got worse. Ted walked in. He is from the Apollo cabin and is like a male Lucy. But, he has a crush on me. He does not do anything to Nico but always tries to touch or get close to me. I felt Nico tense a little and wrap his arm around me tighter. It made me feel safe so I leaned back against his chest.

"Ted truth or dare" Nico said.

"Dare"

Nico smirked, "I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Lucy. And you have to make out for at least two minutes straight." I smile as they both send glares at Nico and each other, but they both go to the bathroom. They come out and Ted walks over to me and Nico and said "Don't worry babe, it was just a dare." I glare at him and when he sits down, I lean back on Nico more and I can start hearing his heartbeat. "(Y/N)" you look at Ted. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with me."

"Okay" I croak "Hold up"

I look at Nico and say in his ear, " He did not say anything about me having to kiss him."

I see Nico smirk as I walk into the bathroom with Ted. As soon as the door shuts, I am pinned against it. He goes not kiss me but i put my hand up. "Nope.You did not say anything about me having to kiss you." I push him away and sits on the counter waiting for our time to be up. When it is, I walk over to Percy and say that we didn't kiss. Being the protective brother, he still sends glares and Ted. Still standing, I say "Lucy truth or Dare" "Dare" "I dare you to pull the curls out of Chiron's tail while he is asleep." She gets up and leaves the cabin.

 When I sit back down on Nico, I curl onto my side and I put my ear to his heart and put my face in the crook of his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist again. He is warm but his hand are a little cold and I begin to get tired. We stay like that for about ten minutes and she comes back.

 She has three curlers in her hand and said "I have kitchen duty for a mouth." she looks at Nico and I and glares. " Nico truth or dare?" "Dare" " Seven minutes in heaven with me and we have to kiss." I pull my head up and look at him, he turns paler if that is possible and also looks like he is going to be sick. I go to get up but his arms refrain me to. After about a minute he lets go, slides me off and is dragged to the bathroom with Lucy. I feel mad. Wait, not sad. No I feel jealous. That's the word, also sad and mad. I also feel cold without his arm around me and my back against him.

They finally come out of the bathroom, Nico is looking down to hide his face and Lucy looks as happy as ever. He sits down and pulls me into the same position when Lucy was doing her dare. After a few minutes he says" I think I am going to go." "I am too" I say.

I go to get up but he picks me up, stands up and walks out of the cabin.

"You don't have to carry me."

"I know, you just look tired."

"No I don't", I yawn.

He chuckles "Yeah right."

He carries me all the way to my cabin and puts me on my bed. "Night Sea Princess."

"Night Ghost King." and with that I fall asleep wondering about my demigod style birthday party. Which is tomorrow.