Chapter 3

Jiyeon's Diary

Jiyeon's Diary

I was watching them from my seat. How long would they intend to annoy me especially that new girl?

"Jiyeon-ah?" It was Sunny. "What's wrong?"

"That girl." I said between gritted teeth. "I don't know but she annoys me."

Sunny glanced back at them and turned back at me. "You should be. It's your fiancé she's trying to seduce."

"What would I do?" I leaned forward. "Nick doesn't even talk to me."

"You're his fiancée. You have the right." Sunny noted. "Just ask him for a dinner date or any excuse you have. Say that your mom insisted."

I glanced back to see Nickhun laughing with the girl. I couldn't take it anymore. Dara I could handle but not her. She annoyed me a lot. I stood and marched towards them. They all became puzzled. Good.

"Hi." I started.

"If it isn't Ham Jiyeon-sshi. Hello." The despicable Jinyoung dared to speak.

I looked at Nickhun but he didn't dare looked back at me. "My Mom will be coming home tonight and she was just wondering if you're free. She wanted to have dinner with her future son-in-law." I saw the girl's eyes widen. She must be shocked. Good for her.

This time Nickhun turned to me with his angry look. Was he angry because I revealed that I'm his fiancée in front of the girl? "Tell your Mom that I couldn't make it. I still have practice."

How dare him. He was trying to look for his way out but I won't go down easily. "Mom INSISTED you have to go."

Nickhun seemed very annoyed but he just sighed. "Fine. I'll go"

I smiled. "My driver will pick you up at your house at seven." I turned towards his friends. "It was nice talking to your friend."

I went back to my friends. I felt victorious. I glanced back at Nickhun and his friends and I could tell that their lunch had been ruined thanks to me but it doesn't matter. I felt great.

"Good job." Sunny smiled.

"I'm just starting."

I was in the car when I called my Mom. My Mom is the owner of the T-ARA Clothing line, one of the biggest and the most extravagant fashion line in Korea. She's a very busy woman. After my Dad died from a car accident, she became busier. Of course she had to raise a child on her own after all.

"Mom?" I tried calling Mom over the phone. "Nick will be joining us for dinner." I paused for a moment. "What do you mean you can't make it? You have to be there Mom! You promised." I didn't let her finish what she was trying to tell me over the phone. I turned it off.