Chapter 8

NIckhun's Diary

NIckhun's Diary

"Hey! Can you pass me that photo?" Jinyoung was sorting the photos we took the other day.

We were in the studio. Jinyoung was in-charge in sorting the photos that were going to be displayed in our bulletin, Suzy was sorting the other photos inside the boxes, photos that included in our club report while I got to pin the best photos that Jinyoung sorted out to our bulletin board.

I handed the photo to Jinyoung.

"Thanks." Jinyoung said.

I went back to my work. While I was pinning the other photos, my hand slipped into one particular photo. It was a picture of me and a friend of mine. We looked young and happy clinging to each other. I unpinned the picture.

"Whoa!" I heard Suzy gasped. "You looked young in the picture."

I smiled and handed her the photo. "Yeah. It was taken during our last year in middle school."

"Who's the other boy?" She asked.

I cracked a smile. "That's Jiyong."

Suzy's eyes widened.

"It was before he bleached his hair." I took the photo from her. "And before the accident happened."

Suzy cleared her throat. "I know it's none of my business but what happened exactly between you two? I know that somehow it got Dara involved but I don't know the rest of the story."

I glanced back at Jinyoung and he nodded.

"Well, it's a long story." I started. "We were at our last year in Middle school."

(Two Years Ago)

"Nickhun!" I heard my friend called. We were in the school corridor. "Wait up."

I paused. "Jiyong, where have you been?"

Jiyong grabbed me by the neck. "At the teacher's lounge." He grinned.

"What did you do this time?" I scowled. "It's your third time this week!"

"Nothing!" He exclaimed. "But check this out. I heard from the teachers that there's a new transfer student enrolled in your class and I heard it's a she!"

"Really? But isn't it too late? It's almost the end of our prelims." I said.

He let go of my neck and walked a few steps ahead of me. "Who cares as long she's a babe?" He waved back at me and ran.

"Hey!" I called out. "Don't forget; meet me at the roof top for our lunch today!"

"Class, this is Park Sandara." Our homeroom teacher, Ms. Shi said. "She'll be your new classmate starting today."