Chapter 48

Nickhun's Diary

Since I didn't have my phone, Jiyeon came to the house one early morning to talk to me. I was surprised when my step-mom came into my room with Jiyeon at her heels. She told me to behave and fix this problem. She might've thought that Jiyeon came to reconcile. Jiyeon was wary at first but when my step-mom disappeared out of sight she suddenly came to me and told me the plan they came up with to get me out of this miserable place.

And now, Jiyeon and I were already on our way to Choi Sunny's Debut Party where we would rendezvous with the others. When we arrived at the party, it was full of guests, some our schoolmates, but most of all, people who were known to society. It was expected since Choi Sunny's father is also a well-known Doctor.

"There they are!" Jiyeon pulled me towards some familiar figures.

"The honorary guest has arrived." Jinyoung raised his champagne.

"Do you even drink?" I asked.

"It's just for a show man." Jinyoung winked.

"I'll leave first." Jiyeon said. "I need to find Sunny first and greet her. I'll find you guys later."

Jiyeon left. I turned to look at the guys and I couldn't help frowning. I found Suzy first but she was with Jiyong. I couldn't help but being jealous. I knew I shouldn't be but seeing the girl you like with another guy just couldn't seem to settle with me. Jiyong might've seen me glaring at him since he rolled his eyes in my direction.

"Relax." Jiyong shrugged. "Haven't you heard the whole plan from Jiyeon? Geez."

I ignored him and turned to Dara who came with Go Minho as her date. I heard from Jiyeon that Dara needed to lessen the damage her dad made and came with Minho to show the people that not all mafia are bad. I knew I shouldn't concern myself with what score they really have now with each other but I couldn't shake off the stares Minho was giving Dara these past few days.I looked at Dara questioningly.

"It's a long story." Dara mouthed.

Then I turned to Minho. "Thanks man. What you did for my family back then really helps."

"Don't mention it." Go Minho said. He seemed kind of wary. He was making sure not to stray away from Dara's side but also made sure he didn't stick to her too much. "I'm just happy to be of help."

Then I saw Suzy making eye contact with me. She was just across me, so close yet so far. I wanted to pull her towards me so bad but there were a lot of curious eyes who were waiting for us to make a wrong move so I restrained myself. Suzy looked so beautiful as usual. She wore a pretty red dress that made her even fairer. She looked like a goddess.