Chapter 4

Nickhun's Diary

Nickhun's Diary

I was in the infirmary with my friends. Dara was still unconscious. Jinyoung was at her side the whole time. Suzy was getting a first aid for her cut. We already called Dara's Mom. When the school doctor was done with Suzy, she let her go.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"I'm fine. It's nothing." She answered. "How's Dara?"

"The doctor said she's fine but she needs plaster for her broken arm." I said. "I already called Aunt Eunie, Dara's Mom so you don't have to worry anymore."

"Is that so? Then it's fine." Suzy seemed a little shaken but she was okay. I still couldn't forget the words she said earlier. I couldn't stop from smiling.

"What?" She demanded. "Is something funny?"

"Jinyoung's right. You're too gutsy to be an heiress." I laughed.

Suzy just looked at me. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry for?" I asked.

"I shouldn't have agreed to play." She couldn't look at me. "I put Dara on danger and I almost killed your fiancée."

I looked at Dara. She was sound asleep in her bed with Jinyoung on her side. "It's not your fault. It was basically my fault. Jiyeon did that because of me. "

"Yeah, I can tell." Suzy sighed. "You got a very complicated fiancée. She has issues, I tell yah." Suzy crossed her arms.

I sent a message to Jiyeon. I wanted an explanation this time. I knew she was undergoing some problems of her own right now but she crossed the line this time. I couldn't believe she tried to hurt my friends just because she was jealous. I also tried calling her but she was not answering her phone. I was in the school corridor when a group of three securities blocked my way. They were wearing black suits with gold pins with a symbol 'W' attached on their left collar.

The first security advanced. "Madam Chairman wanted to talk to you."

I turned off my phone and followed them to the car. So she's already done with her business in Canada. My Dad and she, they fell out of love a long time ago and I always thought that it was because of me. Even though they don't love each other anymore they never got a divorce. Maybe because they wanted the public to think that the Woo family is a perfect family. Well, it was not.

"Right this way." The secretary ushered me inside my Mother's office.

I came inside and I saw her in her table. She was already drinking in broad daylight. I stood in front of her but I never took a seat. She tilted her chin towards the seat in my right side and I took it. She looked young for her age.