Chapter 32

Matthias

"What do you mean she will no longer see me anymore?" I angrily asked in demand. "Was there a reason?" Glare at Lucas.

"It has seemed that if she gets in the way of your engagement with Princess Georgette. May cause a major conflict between you and Father." He implied.

I grunted. Sat myself on the chair or my room. Rubbing my face in a critical pain in my head. How could she declare something so unreasonable? I wanted to tell her about my unwanted engagement. Explained to her I didn't wanted the arrange marriage. But since Father and the Grand Duke from the kingdom of Avalon had left Danielle stranded and witness my generous dance with Princess Georgette.

"It's best to stay far away from her, Matt," said Raj.

I know he didn't mean it that way, but I still looked at him.

"I can't promise you that."

"Easy, Matt," Brendan said calmly. I was about to urge myself to drew my sword at my own brother. I would never do that, but in this case I would.

"Think about the situation here," he began. "If you don't marry the princess then we won't have more supported allies."

"Isn't your existence enough," I snapped. Looking at him and my brothers as I rose up from my seat. "All five of you have mother's from different kingdoms that Father yearning for new love but fail to protect them. Because of your existence we are the strongest and biggest kingdom ever in this huge world."

I've spoken in true determination and as the eldest brother among six I need to give my brothers a promising advice.

"I know we all love our dear Father and respect him much to be like him. But, we can't be similar to him in his way." I laid my hands on the surface of my desk. Staring at it. Ceased my anger going any further. "I don't want to be king, if I'm with a woman who doesn't make my heart beat like drums the way Danielle does for me. The way I dance with the princess it was nothing more than a gentleman way. But with Danielle, I was too eager to held her tight in my arms never letting go. The touch her skin makes me shiver and her closeness cause my chest to be bursting open for my heart to fly out." I sighed. "My dear brothers, I know you've all seen my behavior the past weeks for her but I'm madly and crazy in love for Danielle. She makes me the man I am. Not a prince but a man." I said with my final words.

Never would have thought to make a long speech. But my brothers need to know how serious I am for Danielle. If they don't see it, they don't know what love is.

"Matthias," Lucas walked around to be at my side. "You've make a great King for such an inspiring speech. Don't he, brothers." The rest of my brothers nodded in agreement.

"Your right, Matt. We don't know what you have right now. But with that speech I can finally understand," said Eugene.

"Father may be blind but we can see right though you." Nicolas commented, pushing his lenses upward.

"We will support your choice." I smiled at Raj. Finally he understand. If he did I wouldn't have to make such a speech of desperation.

"Of course, we are after all brothers." Brendan commented, flashed his grin. "May have our differences but we always have each other's back."

I looked at each and every one of my brothers. Born from different mothers but the same father. I'm proud to have such understand brothers by my side or I would have no one else to turn too.

Twenty-six years of my life we always stick to each other. No matter how dangerous the situation is all I knew is that I have them to look after as they do the same for me. We understand one another and without them I don't know what I'll do.