Chapter 49

I swift myself away from Ravena's deadly claws, as I swing mine at her but she too dodge it. I not sure how she can fight but it's probably of that pendant devouring her entire soul creating a new one. If I don't destroy that Ravena will not be able to change back.

She shrieked and uncontrollably tries to claw me, with every strike I dodged pushing myself back until I've run out of space hitting the wall. She fast strike me but moved my head quickly enough for her to shot claws into the wall. Fingers are stuck, I twist my body and emerged my leg hitting her abdomen hard breaking free off the wall.

Ravena flew across the church and hit hard to the other side of the wall. I pivot my feet, breaking the ground floating in air with the crystals blades ready to cut the pendant off. I missed a chance to grab it as she disappeared and was now above me. I blinked without realizing her fist punching me in the face as I hit the ground. Quickly enough to look again for second punch she missed hitting to the ground as I gave her a hard punch in her face as a returning favor. She flew up hit the ceiling causing it to break and fell to the ground.

I jumped high enough giving Ravena another facade punches then maneuver a kick in the face flying to another wall. Her painful shriek sounded angrily she dashed towards taking me with her hitting the walls of the church. My back hit hard against it but it was no pain to my indestructible bones. With each hit, we would cause the church to rumble of destruction.

I gave Ravena one strong punched pushing her hard to the ground as it created a loud sound of exploding cannons. I dropped down, exhausted and felt my skin from retracting my skin healing it. Ravena weakly rose from the large hole in the ground, her wedding dress all torn up and covered in dirt and blood.

My breathing was heavy and I'm still tense from fighting with her. The sounds of swords and screech of cries surround Ravena and I standing ten feet away. Getting ready for another fight.

"What are you?" She asked, raspy and tired. "How could you have the Enchantia crystals embedded in your body?"

"You should realize it till now Ravena how I've gotten stronger than you." I told her, catching air. "If you didn't push me off that cliff, I wouldn't have them inside my body then die by your hands."

She scoffed and threw blood out from her mouth, wiped it away and smirked. "Now is the chance to kill you properly. Falling from the cliff was just merely a scratch. I will kill you with my own hands."

"I'd like to see you try," I growled, as I summoned my crystal arm blades.

"This will be must better than poisoning your Mother who hasn't have a slight clue what made her so very weak."

"You will perish, Ravena!" I cried angrily and made the first attack.

With every attack, she laughed hysterically. "Do you think that killing me will solve anything, Ella?" Ravena surprised me with hit knocking me against the stone table. "I should have killed you when I had the chance, you impudent little bitch!"

"Why didn't you?" I said, standing up. Spit blood out from my mouth.

"It would be too easy for me to do so," she admit. "So, I had you suffer like I had suffered when I was your age." She hit me again, threw me off. "You will and always will be weak little Ella. Kindness? Courage? Ha! Your pathetic Mother always have that imaginary mind of hers. Her life was so easy, whereas mine? I had to sacrifice the people close to reach here."

I frowned, not knowing what she meant. "You killed your own parents?" She grinned wickedly. "Why?"

"I don't need anybody ordering me what to do and how should I live." There was no care in her words. "Besides, they were such a nuisance that they simply needed to go."

"You monster!"

"You don't have to be polite, Ella," she glared, positioning herself. "Soon, you will join your precious parents and my useless mother and father."

She went straight to me. That's it this woman is asking for it. I had enough of her evil deeds and she must pay the price. The crystals spreading my whole arms I follow in pursuit as well. When our fist collide had created a loud some blast whisk up back hitting the walls behind us.

She's strong I give her that. I could never see a fighter in her. After all, she has such murderous eyes full of hate. I see she really wanted to get rid of me for good.

Ravena charged at me again, but I duck her fist and twist to kick upward sending her up. I jumped strongly and fist her face back down creating another hole. Diving in I raised my leg and with a roaring cry I ultimately slammed her down hard.

The pendant around her neck broke the silver chain separating from her. Standing next to the pendant on the ground with my crystal blades ready to destroy it.

"No!" She weakly cried, stopping me. "No, please. Don't destroy it." She begged.

"Ravena, I have to," said in a firm tone. "With your soul eaten from this pendant. Your body with be lifeless...forever."

"I don't care," she grasped for air, standing up very weak. "That pendant brought me good fortune."

"More like misfortune," I corrected her, huffing from exhaustion. "The more hate, anger and jealous still lingers inside, you'll be nothing but the monster you are. That heart of yours won't feel love anymore."

"Who will love me?" She scoffed, she coughed blood out. "Everyone leaves me."

"What about your daughters?" I paused watched her reaction as I mentioned them. "Minerva and Freda. What about them? You still have them in your life. The reason you are living isn't for you alone but also for them. You may always think about yourself, Ravena but you always think about your daughters future. To give them what you didn't have at their age. They loved you as much as you love them."

They say your children are your light that brings joy and laughter.

Her body still catching air. She's exhausted from all this useless battle. The rough wind had calm as it brushed against our faces. Then, there, one droplet of a tear rolling down from Ravena's eyes, she dropped down to the ground. Soon she sobbed helplessly.

"What have I done?" Her voice croak in a whisper. "All I care is about myself and never thought of Minerva and Freda."

I approached her crouching in front of her. "Amend yourself Ravena. I too want to vent my anger on someone the way you mistreated me but I'm not that cruel. My Mother alway say show kindness and you will feel happy." I lightly place my hand on her shoulder. "Confess your crimes and grab another chance to purify all the evil inside your heart."

Ravena looked up at me as I smiled at her. She cried some more and nod her head realizing all she had done to create this mess.

I stood up and in my hand saw a black cloud inside the pendant. Turned my hands into crystals and instantly smashed the gem into pieces.

The dark purple clouds slowly disappeared, the bat-like humans creatures screeched as they turned into dusk. When the dark cloud no longer there, the rays of sunlight shine upon us telling us it's all over.

I pulled a smile. It's finally over.