Chapter 9

**Remember this is not what is really happening when he is on tour** don't expect certain things to happen**

I wake up realizing today is day 7 of Justin being in town. We didn't count the day they arrived because that was less than half of a day. I open my eyes and turn to Justin. I can tell he just woke up as well. Justin smiles when he sees me. He says "Morning." I reply "Morning. Today is day 7 of knowing you and you staying here. Isn't that crazy to think?" Justin says "Crazy and sad. I love we met each other, but I'm sad because I only have 7 more days with you." I answer "Well not only 7 days together. What about after?" Justin says "Yah. After. Ready for breakfast?" I say "Yes." We both get up. Justin pulls a shirt on. We walk downstairs. Why did he seem weird about after he leaves the city? Ok then. Move on Clarissa and stop overreacting.

When we arrive downstairs, we see our moms chilling and drinking coffee together at the table. When they see us, they both smile widely. Pattie says "Well look who it is. The cutest couple ever." My mom adds "The best couple to know also." I laugh. Geez. Justin says "Thanks you two." We sit down in our chairs. My mom says "What should we do today? I can't seem to think of anything." Benjamin walks in and says "What about mini-golfing? It's always fun and not crowded in the summer. Then, we could go get snow comes after. We can leave after lunch." I say "I like that idea. Sounds fun." Justin adds "Yah it does seem fun." My mom says "Well I guess it's settled. We leave after lunch for mini-golf and snow cones." Yay! I'm so excited. Benjamin can have his good moments like all siblings. Siblings either annoy you or make you love them. My dad comes out and places breakfast on the table. We all continue with breakfast. My dad says "I'm going to defeat all of you in mini golf." Ben says "No you won't. I will win. Mark my words." I turn to Justin right when he says that. Justin half sings half says "That's all that I have." Justin and I both smile. Benjamin looks at him confused. Justin says "It's one of my songs, Mark My Words." Benjamin says "Oh. Ok." I smile. Nice Benjamin. Nice. We all continue to talk about mini golf. Then, we all bring our dishes to the sink and everyone heads their separate ways.

I walk back upstairs and I face plant into my bed. I really don't want to do anything yet. Someone falls onto my bed next to me and I fly up a little. Yikes. I lift my head up and turn to my side to see Justin sitting next to me. I get up and sit next to him. Justin says "I take you're tired." I say "Nah. I just don't want to do anything yet until I have to." Justin says "So you're lazy." Well rude. I say "I'm only not hitting you in the face because I love you, but I prefer selective participation not lazy." (Below is a fun quote)

Justin says "Well thanks for not hitting me

Justin says "Well thanks for not hitting me. Sorry for offending you. I think I need to talk to my mom real quick. I'll be back, okay?" I say "Okay. See you soon." He gets up and leaves without a kiss. Okay, something is wrong with him. He always wanted a kiss before leaving. He now all of a sudden wants to talk with his mom. I get he loves his mom, but this is different for him. What's wrong with him? I'm going to go on my phone while I wait. Time for some Pinterest.