Chapter 75

((Later in the week)) Wednesday June 21

Ah! Tour starts on Friday! Yeah Friday! We have to be packed and on the plane tomorrow morning! We'll arrive tomorrow, eat a nice lunch, have a rehearsal to check in to see where we're at, post rehearsal meeting, eat dinner, sleep, wake up, get to the stadium, rehearse more, and FINALLY perform. Yes! I'm so excited for this tour. I can tell that it will be one to remember and everyone will love it!!

I get up from my bed, I put a casual day dress on, and I put converse on. I'm ready for the day. I pack my bag and grab my camera bag as well. Justin must already be downstairs. Hm...weird. I run downstairs and to the dining room. I see Justin eating breakfast at the table by himself while on his phone is on with headphones plugged in. I notice he doesn't look up, so I walk over to him and I hug him. He jumps a little and hugs me back. Haha I scared him! He says "Morning. You scared me." I let go and walk over to my spot at the table. I say "Morning. How long have you been up?" He answers "20 or so minutes." I nod. Not gonna ask why he didn't wake me up because I already know that. Apparently I really need my sleep haha.

I eat my breakfast and when I finish, I take the plates into the kitchen. I tell the chef "Thank you so much for the meals so far. You've been an amazing chef." He replies "Welcome madam. Although I must say your pound cake was delicious. Justin let me try some and I was very impressed." I reply "Thank you so much." We then say goodbye and we go to our room.

Justin says "Our last meeting before tour. Excited for tour?" I nod and answer "Yeah I really am." He smiles and he gives me a light kiss.

We go to the regular meeting place and we go inside. We take our seats and Scooter walks in. He announces "Everyone, tour starts tomorrow. Remember bring all you need. We leave tomorrow morning 8AM sharp. Be at at the east side terminal 1A for take off. If you have any questions, please call me so I can help. I'd leave early in order to get there on time. Security will make you believe you shouldn't go that way, but you will show the badge I issue out to you all today. Please do not use this badge to help anyone else or to get anyone else on the plane. We will kick you off your for tour shenanigans. Thank you all for listening. Finish everything up and we'll leave to go home for lunch."

When we start working, Scooter calls me and Justin to his office room. We walk over and we sit down. Scooter says "As you know, our tour lineup is fantastic and we made sure to include tour favorites." We both nod and Justin asks "Where is this going?" Scooter continues "Well Justin, you suggested it to me months ago. It wasn't until recently I thought it was a great idea. Fans have really taken a liking to you, Clarissa. That makes me wonder would you consider singing on stage with Justin for a song?" Justin replies "But, I only said that because it was an idea. I didn't think ahead and no. Clarissa, don't feel pressured." Haha feel pressured. Kind of am but you know this could be fun actually. I answer "Well sure I'll do it. Do I have to learn choreography?" Scooter answers "Well I was hoping it would naturally and you two could come up with it together." I nod and reply "Okay Scooter sounds like a plan. What song?" He answers "Check the lineup. Either make one of them your duet together or add another song. Just let me know." I nod and Justin asks "Can Clarissa and I talk privately about this before coming back?" Scooter nods and leaves the room. Justin exclaims "Say no if you really don't want to do this. I can stop him from it and I really mean. Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it. I promise." I respond "Justin, I love you. Thank you for your words. I actually want to do this. Originally I felt pressured, but then I realized this could be an amazing thing." He replies "Okay now we need to pick a song." I reply "Yeah a song. Haha we could sing ooh she love my lolly yeah she wanna make it pop." Justin laughs and replies "Oh no. I can't believe you remember that song. Yikes that was a long time ago." I laugh and say "I'm kidding. I'm not singing that song." He asks "What about Love Yourself acoustic? I'm already planning to present a new acoustic song that is a surprise for you and I'm doing Home To Mama acoustic." I nod and reply "Okay it's a deal. Let's do it." He replies "Good I'll let Scooter know and you can continue working." I smile and we kiss.