Chapter 112: Honeymoon

Friday

I wake up to my alarm going off at 10:00! I roll over and hit snooze. I hit it and Justin groans. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me. I hug him back and kiss him on the cheek. I say "I'm your wife." He smiles and says "I'm your husband." We both smile. I ask Justin "Want coffee and breakfast at airport or here? Also want to take a shower?" He asks "What time is it?" I check my phone then answer "10:20" He answers "We can shower later. I'll call to see how long delivery would take and can you check if there are close places?" I nod and open my phone. As he calls, I find a close coffee shop. I show him and he says "Okay well delivery will take 10 minutes and we need to pack up stuff. We can do that and make sure our parents can safely bring stuff back to our place." I reply "Yeah True. Did your mom say she could do that?" He nods and I say "Awesome. That helps a lot." He calls delivery.

I text Pattie We are leaving in 15 minutes after our food arrives. We are packing up now. Can we show you everything? Thx by the way for doing this.
She texts back Yes sweetheart. On my way.
I text back Thank you!

I change into a t-shirts, leggings, and my Birkenstocks. Justin slides on a hoodie, shorts, and slides. Pattie comes to the door and we show her everything. Pattie asks "How am I supposed to get into the house?" Justin answers "Oh right. Can we give you a key to borrow then you can hide it? Or can you drop it off to someone?" I say "You can borrow my key. Justin, you still have yours right?" He nods. I take the key off the key ring and hand it to her. Justin says "The key to get inside the gate is 03Purpose01." She nods and Justin answers his phone. When he walks back over, he asks "Can you take it from here? Our food arrived and we'll eat in the car. We need to get to the airport." Pattie replies "Of course honey. Whatever you need, I'll help you." Justin hands her our room keys and we get our bags. He says goodbye to her and he walks out. I give her a hug and we say bye. She grabs hold of my arm as I walk away and exclaims "Please make sure he has fun and relaxes. He seems uptight or something. Maybe I'm reading too much into it." I reply "Of course. We'll have fun." I hug her again and walk out. I follow Justin who is waiting for me. We get into the elevator and reach the bottom. Justin walks to take the food and I make my way outside. We get inside the car and we are driven to the airport.

We get out and toss our trash in the trash bin.
We then walk up into the airplane.
We take our seats and get ready for take off.

Once we take off, we sit and relax.

I post a photo:
Here we go! HONEYMOON with my hubby @justinbieber
((Picture below))

I post a photo:Here we go! HONEYMOON with my hubby @justinbieber ((Picture below))

He also posts a photo:
Wifey always is taking pictures ... haha @cbieber
((Picture below))

 haha @cbieber ((Picture below))