Chapter 46

Monday December 8

I wake up once again to my alarm going off. I roll next to me and I press off. Xander groans and says "I don't want to get up." I kiss him on the cheek and I say "Me too, but we are on vacation. When you're on vacation somewhere you've never been or barely been to, you have to explore and make the most of your time." Xander sighs and replies "Wow you really sound like Justin." Uh oh. As much as I love hearing that Justin is starting to influence my life more and more, I can't say anything about loving him. Xander will literally flip out. Let's just say it would suck especially since we would have to be next to each other in a flight together within the next few days. I reply "Well, yesterday you were all for staying out snowboarding for a long time and exploring." He nods and says "Yeah I was earlier that day when I wasn't jealous. Also, I just wanted to make you happy because I saw how you and Hailey were loving the whole time. Now I just want to sleep and go back." He was jealous. Wow! He wants to make me happy:) He is the sweetest. I wrap my arms around him and I say "Xander, you should've told me earlier about this. I would've made sure we were doing more or at least something you like. I don't want you to feel like you aren't having fun and that the only reason you're doing something is because other people like it." He hugs me back and says "Thanks Clarissa. I'll try to let you know earlier rather than later." I lean up to kiss him on the cheek, but he moves so I kiss him in the lips. What a trickster.

Xander says "I guess we could go downstairs for breakfast." I nod and say "Yeah I guess we should." I get up from my bed and I go to my suitcase. I pick out a new outfit and I go to the bathroom. I change into my new outfit and I walk out the bathroom. I slide on Uggs and I wait for Xander. I check the time and luckily we still have time for breakfast. Xander walks out and he puts his shoes on. We head downstairs and we get breakfast. We find Hailey and Justin sitting at a table near the window in a secluded area. Hailey waves to us as we sit down. Hailey says "Morning you two. How are you both doing today?" Xander replies "We are both doing well. Super excited for today." Justin replies "So, Xander, you used to come here a lot back in the day?" Xander answers "Yeah my mom would always take my family here for winters. It was fun to just board around on the mountains with my family." Justin replies "Sounds like fun." Xander replies "It was it was." They both smile at each other. Um okay...

We keep eating breakfast. Justin asks "Would you all be totally opposed to playing pool tonight?" Hailey replies "Well that was random." He sighs and says "Whatever." Ok that was weird. Justin is going to let this just blow over. I guess he doesn't care enough or he cares too much. Hm...

After breakfast, we all make our way upstairs. I put my snowboarding pants on and I grab my camera. I put everything that protected me from the cold yesterday. Xander and I head out the door. We head downstairs and to the car. Justin and Hailey haven't shown up yet, so we sit in the back. After a few minutes, they both show up and they look shaken up. Uh oh what happened? They see us and smile. We start driving and we arrive at the slopes. We get the snowboards from yesterday and we head out. We go on the ski lift to go up high than yesterday. I take some pictures and videos from the top. It is so pretty here! I then wrap my camera up and we start snowboarding. We take stops in different places to take videos, pictures, and to take break. It gets tiring.

After hours of snowboarding, we all decide to stop. We bring our boards back to the shop. We then get back in the car and we go back to the hotel.

In the hotel room, Xander says "You can take a shower first." I than him and I head in. I turn on the hot water and I wait for it to warm up. It warms up and I get in. After my shower, I put jeans and a new sweater on. I dry my hair and I put on some makeup. I quietly open my door, so I can spy on Xander. He's pacing and talking on the phone. He says "Listen, my girlfriend is getting out of the shower soon. I have to go. I wish this didn't have to happen this way." The person says something that upsets him because he sighs and tosses his phone on the bed. I walk out as he is tossing his phone and I ask "Everything alright?" He answers "Yep splendid. Do you feel better?" I nod and say "Yep it was wonderful." He smiles and heads to the bathroom. I wonder what happened and who called him. They probably upset him and he lied to me. He is not splendid I can tell. I'll leave it alone until he says something about it.