Chapter 73

Sunday June 11

I wake up to the sun shining and being wrapped in Justin's embrace. How cute! I love him! I then notice he is scrolling through his phone and he is awake. I say "Morning." He replies "Oh morning C." I ask "How long have you been awake?" He yawns and answers "Not long. Breakfast is almost ready by the way. I knew you would wake up soon after me." I reply "Yeah you're right. Are the guests awake?" He answers "No idea."

I grab my phone and text Becky Morning! Breakfast is almost ready! Come eat whenever you're ready.
She texts back Yay we'll be there.

Justin says "Your texts are always so cute and positive." I reply "Thanks."

We get up from the bed and we walk downstairs. We sit at the table where pancakes are all set out. Ooh yum! We begin eating when Grant and Becky walk in. They sit down and I say "Morning you two." Becky replies "Morning."

We all eat breakfast together. After breakfast, we all relax to let the food settle first. We then decide to go swim. We all change into swimsuits. Justin says "I'm glad Grant is taken or I would have to worry about some other guys swooping you up. You are so beautiful and you're mine." I reply "Thanks boyfriend." He smiles and leans in for a kiss. I kiss him back and I feel him tickle my side. I laugh and let go of the kiss. He keeps tickling me and I crack up laughing. Justin replies "You are just so cute." We then decide to go outside. I grab my phone to maybe try to take some pictures today.

We arrive outside and we see them standing there awkwardly. I whisper to Justin "Look how awkward they look." He laughs and says "Grant and Becky, no need to be awkward. It's a fun environment and no paparazzi." Becky replies "Oh yeah, so you got rid of them?" Justin responds "Yeah I got a better security system. I didn't want to have to deal with them when Clarissa and I are home." Becky replies "Oh yeah good idea."

I take a few pictures outside and I send them.

I post a photo on Instagram:
@becky_00 and I love hanging out especially in summertime. Thx for being my bestie :)

((Picture below))

Becky posts a selfie of us:Summertime is the best especially when you hang with friends such as @ccarnell

Summertime is the best especially when you hang with friends such as @ccarnell

((Picture below))