Chapter 63: LA Trip: Day 1

Wednesday May 31 continued... sorry about cuss words, but I'll star them out. Hehehaha...

As I drive, I stop at a rest stop to stretch my legs. I get out and I walk around. I put change in the vending machine to get a bag of chips. I text Justin I'll be there around dinnertime so like 6 or 7.
He texts back K.

I drive down the street to a hair salon. I pull in and I walk inside. I ask if walk-ins are welcome and they nod. I get my hair cut and I pay them. I walk out and to my car. I take a selfie to post on my Snapchat & Instagram Story. ((Picture next page))

I pull up to Justin's house around 6PM. I punch in the gate number he sent me and I pull through it. I pull into the parking area where cars are parking and I pull off to the side. Hope I'm not in the way.

I grab my purse and I walk up to the front door. I knock and I wait. Eventually the door opens to reveal Justin's chef. He asks "Oh Clarissa right?" I nod and reply "Yep I'm Clarissa." He says "Well Justin hasn't been getting here until around now, so you can come in I guess. He never told me to expect you early since he was going to be home." I ask "Did he mention anything else? I know about the welcoming party by the way." He answers "Hm... all I know is that you are arriving tonight, he will be here eventually, and he has been going out tons recently so maybe that is where he is." I nod and reply "Thank you. I'm going to wait out here on this bench, but if he's not here within like 10 minutes, I might start bringing stuff inside." He nods, closes the door, and I sit down on the bench.

I text Justin I'm here & I talked with your chef. So, he said you were out or at meetings. Where you at??
He texts back Holy f*** I didn't expect you to arrive earlier than me. I'm down the street, please wait for me before you head inside.
I text back K- I'll wait.

I see Alexis texted back. She texted Oh my gosh! So sorry! I was out & I'm sorry! Ah! I feel like the worst friend ever. What happened?!?!?
I text back I'll tell you when you come to Cali. Don't worry for not answering; I forgive you.

I see the gate open and a car speeds into the parking lot. I run down the steps to the car. The front door opens and I run over to hug Justin. He hugs me back tightly and I kiss him on the cheek. He rests his head on my shoulder in my hair. Honestly this is just like a romantics movie... ah!!!! He says "I missed you so f***ing much." I reply "Me too J me too." He replies "God I'm sorry for never answering you last night and I love you so much." At least he apologized. I forgive him. I reply "I love you too," He pulls away from my next and brings his face closer to mine. He leans down and I close the distance between our lips. Our lips start to move in sync once they remember each other. God I missed Justin so much.

When we pull away, he says "Wow that was hot. I missed you." I reply "So did I. Listen, my car is loaded with stuff like everything is all packed up." He asks "Why did you park over there to the side?" I answer "I didn't want to be in the way." He responds "Babe, you can be in the way all you want because I want to drive you places. Just leave your car there and let's bring the stuff in." I nod and we run to my car. I grab my suitcase and overnight bag while Justin grabs a box.

We walk up to the front door and I open it for us. He walks in and I follow him. I follow him upstairs to his room and he says "Now introducing the new and improved Justin and Clarissa's bedroom." He opens the door and I see a nice Welcome Clarissa sign hanging. I drop my bags and I take a picture of it. So freaking cute. Justin sets his bag down and asks "So, do you like the room?" I answer "I love it so much." He replies "Glad you like it, so we can set the boxes by the closet & later you can set stuff up." I nod and I set my stuff down. We run downstairs and Justin gets his chef & chauffeur to help unload boxes.