Chapter 22

I wake up and I realize hey I have a date today. Woah. Crazy to think I would even go on more than one date. I grab my phone and I see texts from two different people.
I check the one from my mom first, it says Clarissa, I miss you so much. I wish you could stay forever. Oh honey I'm sorry to hear about you and Justin. If you need anything, I'm here for you. Love you! I text back Love you Mom!
I then open my text from Alexander. It says Morning Clarissa! For the date, I want to pick you up at 5:30, so we can drive and arrive early enough for our reservations. It will be casual, I'm wearing jeans:) Let me know if this is an issue and I can try to rearrange the time. I'm so glad you agreed to this. I text him back Sounds great and I can't wait! I close my phone and I get up from the bed.

I walk out my room and I see Alexis coming out of her room as well. She starts skipping towards me and then starts jumping up and down. I say "Wow. You are super excited." She stops jumping and pulls me to skip around the apartment. Haha. I feel like a little girl again. Alexis states "Okay. For breakfast, let's make cinnamon rolls and a smoothie." I answer "Okay!" She makes the cinnamon rolls and I make the smoothie. We set them on the table and we sit down. We each take a picture and caption it Breakfast:) We start eating. I exclaim "So, when is Xander picking you up?" Alexis smiles and replies "He's coming at 6:00 , we decided it was a good time for the both of us." I smile and say "I guess that means I'll be leaving I'll be leaving earlier than you. Alexander is picking me up at 5:30." Alexis replies "Wow. Early but cute. What are you wearing?" I reply "Something casual because he said he was wearing jeans, so probably a light dress." Alexis says "Such a cute idea. You should help me with my outfit. I know I have something, I just need help deciding what." I say "Of course I'll help. What should we do for the day?" Alexis says "Hm... Good question. Wanna go for another run after we eat?" I reply "Sure."

When we finish eating, we go to our rooms and we change into workout clothes. We both grab keys and our phones. We walk out of the apartment and we go down the stairs. We start running to the trail and we run.
I take a picture through the trees. ((Below or on next page))

 ((Below or on next page))

We continue running. We finally get back to our apartment and we climb the stairs. We both see two boxes on our front mat with flowers on top. Um... what is going on?

We each pick up the one with our name on it. We carry them inside the house when Alexis unlocks the door. We walk inside:) We close the door and we set the boxes and flowers in the dining room on the table.

I exclaim "Let's open the cards first. Hope it's not a bomb." Alexis replies "For real same." We each open our cards. Inside is written ::
Hey Clarissa! Don't worry this isn't a bomb. I'm so happy you agreed to go on this date with me, so I left you some fun stuff that I hope you enjoy. I hope you like these flowers, they seemed liked you.
See ya later!
Thanks for agreeing to this date!
From: Alexander :)