Chapter 95: Purpose Tour

LAST SHOW OF THE EUROPE LEG- London

Last show is in London. I really am in love with London! I could live in London one day, but you knew dreamers can dream.

We arrive in London and drop our stuff at the same hotel. I tweet:
LONDON-I missed you!!

I close my phone and we head to the venue.
Justin makes a speech saying "Thank you Europe. I have loved being here. London, you are one of my favorites or at least one of Clarissa's." Fans laugh.

After the show...
Justin says "We're all going out tonight. Let's change and have some fun!" I nod and he goes to change. I edit a few photos and send them to him.

I post a photo:
THANK YOU EUROPE! I love you so much!
I also love Purpose Tour & @justinbieber

((Picture below))

Justin posts a photo:Europe- thank you!

Europe- thank you!

((Picture below))

I close my phone and I then change

Justin & I leave together. We head downstairs. We then take a bus to a pub.

We have glasses of champagne first. Scooter says "Congrats to another leg of tour guys." Everyone tells "Cheers!" We all slam our drinks. The boys all get more beer and drink that too. They are truly living life. Haha!

Later we head back to the hotel. Justin and I change. We then go to sleep.

NEXT DAY

I wake up and see the sun shining behind the curtains. I pop out of bed and I look out. Omg it's so pretty today. I run back over to the bed and check the time. It's 11 AM. I lay on the bed and say "Rise and shine sweetie. It's 11 AM and we're in London!!" He groans and asks "Can I have some Advil?" I laugh and I get up. I grab some Advil and I fill a glass of water. I bring it back over and hand it to him. He drinks it and says "Thanks. Now why can't we sleep in and relax?" We're in freaking London homie. Okay dial it back Clarissa. I reply "For starters, we're in London with a free day and who knows when we will be back. Scratch that, we'll be back in like 7 months. Still, I want to explore." He laughs. I reply "Fine. I'll compromise with you. You spend 3 hours with me exploring London then we can come back to relax." He replies "Okay deal." I smile and kiss him on the cheek. I say "Thanks for being the best boyfriend." He replies "Welcome best girlfriend." I laugh and get up. I grab clothes and I go change.

After I change, Justin gets ready and we head out. We walk around and we see Big Ben. Wow! So cool in person! What? Ah!! Love it!!

Justin takes a photo of me and I post it:
In love with you London!

((Picture below))

We keep walking around and we find a nice café for brunch

We keep walking around and we find a nice café for brunch. Justin orders a full breakfast which includes eggs, bacon, beans, and coffee. He's feasting. (Haha) I order a smaller version of what Justin has. We sit inside and enjoy the food. Justin says "Clarissa, I just might be happy to stay more than 3 hours exploring." I reply "Really? Wow. I had no idea that food has the power to compel to do stuff." We laugh. He replies "Yeah well your excitement this morning plus really good food can make me do a lot." I lean over the table and ask "Like a kiss?" He kisses me. He then says "Well you are cute. I love you Clarissa." I reply "Love you too." :)

We end up exploring more of London. I film parts of my trip and I decide maybe to post a video. Yeah let's do it! Haha I am so random.

Rain starts pouring down on us later and we run back to the hotel. We laugh and start jumping through puddles. Ah we're kids again! I love us!

We make it back to the hotel and we walk upstairs. We go up to our room and we relax. I lean back with my computer as Justin does the same. He taps me on the shoulder and shows me a photo he took. Wow he's a good photographer. I say "That's so good. Definitely post it." He replies "Thanks. Haha I was like woah I actually took a decent photo." Haha.

Justin posts his photo:
Rainy days + London + @ccarnell = a fun day

((Picture below))

I see his post and I hug him

I see his post and I hug him. I say "Love you." He replies "Love you too."

I edit a video and I decide to post it.
I post it with the caption:
Got to explore London & it was amazing. The day was crazy and fun. I hope you guys enjoy this video :)

I close my laptop and Justin says "Let's order pizza." I nod and I find the nearest pizza place. I show him the number and he orders a pizza.

We then turn on a movie. Later... someone knocks on our door and Justin runs over. He opens it and pays for pizza. He brings it in and we eat pizza. Justin says "We are living the life." I laugh and reply "Yep. Pizza and movies on a bed. Definitely a great idea." He smiles and says "I really enjoyed today." I reply "Me too. Just think if you had said no about going out, you wouldn't have had this much fun." He nods and smiles.

After the movie, we decide to fall asleep because tomorrow we are headed back to Los Angeles.

..................................
Yay yay yay! This one was fun & cute :)

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.

THANKS FOR READING.