Chapter 81- Purpose Tour

Later...Toronto, Canada Tour Stop

We fly in and arrive in Toronto a day before the concert. Yay free day I hope! Scooter tells us "Free Day. Be safe and don't die." Justin replies "Wise words Sir." We all laugh.

Justin and I walk off I ask "Where to?" He answers "I know of this good restaurant I used to love going to."

We arrive at JumboEmpanadas! Yes! Yum! We go inside and we order food. We then sit down and eat. Let me tell you, they're freaking good! Yes! I say "Damn Justin, you know your food." He laughs and replies "Damn Clarissa, I didn't know you cussed." I reply "Stop. Ah!" He laughs and I then laugh too.

After lunch, we make our way around Toronto. He shows me a few shops and places he likes.

Around 5PM, we make our way back into the hotel to change for dinner. Justin wants to take me out! I love when he says that because he always is so proud and happy! I change into a black dress with lace trim and low black heels.

We then head out and to dinner at Bannock Restaurant. Fancy! Ooh la la! I order their Ultimate Mac & Cheese, which turns out to be amazing! Justin orders the Bannock Cheeseburger!

After dinner, Justin pulls me and drags me into a club claiming we need to have more fun. I mean what? Haha fun...  right? Okay.

I end up dancing some and Justin moves me with him. Honestly it does relax me and make me feel better.

After the club, we head back and sleep.

Next Morning... Show Day!

We walk up around noon. So yeah! Whoops! I jump up and realize FRICK we have to be at the stadium in like 30 minutes. We've had no food and we're not ready. I shake Justin and he groans. I say "Justin, we need to eat and get to the stadium." He asks "How much time do we have?" I answer "30 minutes!" He jumps up and runs to change. I change as well.

After I wait for him to be ready, we leave. I make sure my camera is good and we're off!

We go to Glory Hole Doughnuts because what better way is there to start your day? Um nothing is the answer. Haha!! I order a Chocolate Pudding doughnut, a Birthday Cake doughnut, and some coffee. Justin orders a coffee, a Toffee Pudding doughnut, and a Birthday Cane doughnut. Yum!!!

After breakfast, we catch a taxi because it's way too far  to walk. We then pay the driver and we get out at the stadium.

We walk into the stadium and into the back area. Scooter says "I'm surprised you two even showed up on time. I assumed that since you weren't early-ish, then you would be late." Justin replies "Sorry Scoot. We had a late night out." Scooter replies "No problem."

We go through soundcheck for everyone, which is fun!!! We set up the cameras and we make sure everything is all good!

I take the meet and greet photos since I haven't done it recently. I just get so tired and I needed to help set more equipment up. Now Josh knows how to do it, so we are all good.

After the meet and greet, I go in the front for the beginning of the show.
Amazing as always!!!

After the show, we all head back to the hotel. Justin takes his shower and I edit pictures.
I text Josh Did yours turn out really well? This show I think my pictures are 100%! What about you?
He texts back Haha- yeah they're decent actually. I'm proud of them.
I text back Woo!! Yeah!!

Justin posts a picture:
TORONTO!!
((Picture next page))

Justin posts a picture:TORONTO!!((Picture next page))

He also posts the following picture.
((Picture below))

I post a picture:Love @justinbieber and Purpose Tour !!!!((Picture below))

I post a picture:
Love @justinbieber and Purpose Tour !!!!
((Picture below))

I post a picture:Love @justinbieber and Purpose Tour !!!!((Picture below))

After my shower, we get into the bed. I lay next to Justin and say "I love you J." He replies "I love you too C." We kiss and we then go to sleep.

...................................
New chapter!! Yay!!
So... hope you liked it!!
Sorry this was kind of short, but next chapter will be eventful!! ... oops this chapter was late.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!
THANKS FOR READING!!!!
Below: Justin's Christmas Eve song