Chapter 87

2 days later & 5 days before tour starts back up again...

I wake up and see Justin already up. He's already dressed and ready for the day. I ask "What are you doing?" He answers "Oh sorry. Did I wake you up?" I shake my head and he replies "I'm going shopping. I need some new clothes for tour. I'll be back later." I reply "Okay. I might go shopping later. Idk. Are you going with anyone?" He nods and replies "Yeah Jaden is going with me. We're meeting later." I nod and reply "I thought you wanted to be only with me." He replies "Yeah but I need clothes." I reply "Well see you later then you big baby." He walks over, laughs, and asks "Kiss goodbye?" I nod and kiss him.

I text Hailey first Free today?
Hailey texts back Sorry no :(
I text back It's cool. See you another day then.

I text Kendall Free today?
She texts back Maybe I am. What do you want to do?
I text back I want to go shopping for tour & Justin went with Jaden Smith.
She texts back Oh that boy I swear. Let's go shopping together. What time? Where do you want to meet?
I text back Downtown near that coffee place at noon?
She texts back The one with floral decorations?
I text back Yeah.
She texts back Alright- see you then!

I close my phone and I go downstairs. I see croissants, so I eat them. I finish and go back upstairs.

I change into jeans, a black tank top crop top, and my black Converse. I grab sunglasses, a hat, and my black purse. I leave the house!

I start driving and I go downtown. I park and get out. I see Kendall and I walk up to her. I say "Great minds think alike." She looks up and says "We sure do." We both have crop tops on and sunglasses. She asks "Want coffee?" I nod and we walk inside. I order an iced espresso & Kendall orders Emerald Spring Tea. We walk out and start going down the street. She asks "What kind of clothes do you want?" I answer "Something comfortable. I'll be running around almost all day taking pictures. Maybe also a dress in case Justin takes me out." She asks "Does he actually take you out?" I nod and she replies "I'm amazed. Whenever I see him, he wants to be home. I know he loves food. It was funny because he came to my house once and was like where's your peanut butter? I laughed so hard and was like here. He ate the whole jar with his apple. Oh god it was so weird." I laugh along and say "Yeah he sure does love food." (Btw/ this is a real story haha)

We walk into Brandy Melville and she shows me good clothes. Then we head to Nordstrom. Then 2 thrift shops. It's honestly so fun!! :)

After a few hours, we hug goodbye. I leave and go home. I bring my stuff up to the room and I see no Justin still. At least he's having fun.

I decide to film a cover of Love by: Lana Del Rey.
I post it:
Love by: Lana Del Rey (cover)
Enjoy!!
((Video below))

After that, I decide to post on Instagram. I find a paparazzi shot of us together & I post it.
Twinning + Shopping with @kendalljenner
((Picture below))

 Twinning + Shopping with @kendalljenner ((Picture below))