Summer Imagine

Picture above: how to picture Justin in this story

Y/N is your name or I will use "You"
Justin is Justin Bieber
...

Justin says "Hello Y/N! My love! We should go to the beach today!"
You ask "Why? I want to stay home."
Justin answers "Please babe. The weather is amazing and perfect, which means we need to go. We can stay home tomorrow I promise. Please."
You ask "You promise?"
Justin nods and he kisses you.

After, you and Justin enjoy picnic lunch. He picks up the finger sandwiches and feeds them to you. Basically goals!

You both head out to enjoy the water. As you slip off your cover-up, Justin licks his lips and gets closer. As soon as it's off, he grabs you and smashes his lips to yours. You run your hands down his abs and across the line of his Calvin Klein underwear sticking out of his bathing suit. Hot damn!

After a long make-out session on the sand, you both head to swim. You both enjoy swimming and eventually some surfer shows up with two surfboards. He smirks at you and Justin pulls you closer. You both take the surfboards and head to the water. Justin whispers in your ear "Y/N, you are mine. Don't let him tempt you and don't you forget about me." You whisper back "How could I forget about the love of my life?" He smirks and kisses you on the cheek.

..........

Double update! Enjoy!
Woohoo!!
Thought I would include this because you might enjoy it :)

Want more of these? Vote and comment!!! Yay!!!!

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!