Chapter 50

December 30

I wake up and I open my phone. I see a text from Alexis I'm getting on my plane in a few minutes. Will you pick me up or should I call a cab? I text back How long is the flight? She texts back Like 3 and half hours. I text back Yes I will pick you up then!! Yes!! She texts back Thanks!!

I head downstairs and I go to the kitchen. I grab two chocolate muffins and an orange. I set them on the table and I head back into the kitchen. I pour myself a cup of milk. I eat my breakfast at my table. I wonder where my family is. I text my mom Where are you guys? I'm leaving soon. She texts back Outside! Say bye before you leave. I text back Okay I will. Let me load my car up.

I clean the table up and I throw my trash away. I head upstairs and I pack my bags up. I change into day clothes and I put my pajamas in my suitcase. I make sure I have everything I need and I bring it downstairs. I set it by my door.

I walk outside the front door and I pack my bags up in the car. I then walk to the back gate and I open it. I walk into the backyard and I see my family. I hug them all bye and I leave the house.

I walk and I get inside my car. I turn the radio on and I adjust the air conditioning. I check my phone before I drive and I get a notification that says my clothes for New Years are ready. I had them hemmed for tomorrow night and Alexis did as well. I then start driving to the airport because I will make it just in time for her flight to get out.

I arrive at the airport and I pull into the pick up line. I see Alexis and I pull in front of her. I roll down the window and I yell "Alexis over here!" She sees me and runs over. She puts her suitcase into the backseat. She then gets in the front seat and we drive off. I ask "Want to stop by and get our dresses for tomorrow night?" She nods and I keep driving.

We arrive at the dress shop and we park. We go inside and we get our dresses from the front desk. We then go back to my car and we hang the dresses in the car.

We get inside the car and I start driving. I ask "Can we stop by Starbucks to get hot chocolate?" She answers "Of course we can. Could you buy me some and I'll pay you back." I reply "Sure." I keep driving and we arrive at Starbucks. I pull through the drive-thru and we get our hot chocolate.

I drive to the apartment complex and I park. We then get out the car. I grab my suitcase, bag, dress bag, and my hot chocolate. Alexis grabs her stuff and I lock the car. We start walking up the stairs, which is pretty hard.

We reach the top and we get to our apartment. Alexis unlocks the door and we go inside. I close the door behind me and I drag my stuff to my room. I set all my stuff down and I Snapchat a picture of my hot chocolate. ((Next page is the picture))

 ((Next page is the picture))