Chapter 40 - Another Triple POV!!!

Saturday- Clarissa's POV

I wake up to an alarm blaring in my ears and an arm wrapped around me. I turn the alarm off and I turn on the lamp by my bedside. It flickers on and I see Justin next to me. Did he come back in after I fell asleep? I didn't even hear him come in. Also, how did my alarm not wake him up? I say semi-loudly "Wake up Justin." He rolls over and he opens his eyes. He shoots straight up and says "Clarissa, I'm sorry." I ask "Sorry for what?" He answers "For waking you up in the middle of the night and for coming in later to be in the same bed as you. I really missed you and I couldn't take not being close to you when you were next door to me." Oh well that explains waking up next to him. I reply "It's fine. Are we having breakfast here?" He nods and says "Want to go downstairs to eat?" I nod and we get up. I follow him downstairs.

When we get downstairs, his chef is setting the breakfast out. Perfect timing. We sit down and we thank the chef. We start eating the pancakes and they are so good!!

I ask "What do we have planned for today, Justin?" He answers "Well I thought you might want to see the Hollywood sign. I figured it would be nice to do something touristy." I laugh and reply "That sounds fun." He nods and we keep eating.

After breakfast, we bring our plates into the kitchen. We then head upstairs and we get ready for the day. I put on a slightly casual dress. I slide on converse and I put a bag together. I then walk out my room and downstairs. Justin looks up and says "You look beautiful Clarissa." I reply "Thank you." He smiles and we head out. We get into his car and we head to the meeting.

We park in front and we get out. We walk inside and upstairs. We take our seats and I begin the documents I was given yesterday. Scooter walks in and says "Good to see you again Clarissa. Good to see you getting here early Justin." I turn to Justin and say "Wait? You're late to your meetings?" He nods and laughs. Scooter says "Clarissa, you wouldn't believe it because he's always on his best behavior with you, but yeah he is late to almost every meeting. About a day before you arrived, he started coming earlier." Little Justin doesn't come to stuff on time. Wow well I guess I have an influence on him. Justin replies "Come on Scooter. You have to give me some credit here." Scooter replies "Yes after all, you are the one singing and releasing songs." Justin laughs. I keep working on the papers.

Around noon, someone comes in with sandwiches for everyone including me. Aw I'm glad they remembered me. I eat my sandwich and chips as I'm working. As we were working, Justin kept rolling his chair closer to me. Oh Justin.

After the meetings, Scooter closes it by saying "Everyone let's thank Clarissa for coming. We will see her for some events in the next year, but we will see her more for tour." Everyone thanks me for coming. Scooter continues his speech "I'm so glad that this tour is coming together. I feel like we will show everyone that Justin Bieber is not some mean drinking guy. We will show everyone the Purpose tour." We all clap and he ends the meeting.

I hug Scooter goodbye & then Justin and I walk out the building. We get into his car and he starts driving. He parks at the bottom of this rocky area and he says "Okay, so we're going to get out and walk down to where there are less rocks. From there, you can take pictures of the Hollywood Sign." I nod and we get out. We walk down this rocky slope and I take pictures. (Picture below)

 (Picture below)