Chapter 62- Double POV

SORRY FOR BEING LATE & Sorry the end is kind of depressing. I wanted to mix it up.
...
Saturday May 27 (Day after graduation)

I wake up to someone moving over me and rushing to the bathroom. Oh there goes my boo thing. I get up and walk to the kitchen. I fill two cups of water and some Advil. I take one to Alexis' room where I see he sitting up and I give it to her. She thanks me and I go to my room. I walk to the bathroom and hand Justin water. He thanks me and guzzles the water. I set the Advil bottle down and I go to get some more water. I fill it up and I bring it back to him. He takes medicine and goes back to my bedroom. I walk back in and I ask "How do pancakes sound for breakfast?" He replies "Wonderful." I nod and I walk out.

I go to the kitchen and I start preparing pancakes. Once it is all mixed and poured, I flip some and I put them out on plates. I yell "Breakfast is ready." Both Justin and Alexis come in holding their heads. Alexis says "Please don't yell." I nod and I eat my breakfast.

After breakfast, I ask "So babe, when's your flight?" He answers "Uh... 3 PM." I nod and reply "Well I'll bring you to the airport."  He replies "That would be wonderful." 

Around lunchtime, we make sandwiches and we all eat lunch together. Justin asks "So, did you both have fun last night?" I nod and Alexis replies "Yes! It was so fun despite this hangover." Justin replies "Well that is Los Angeles when you get there. So much fun and hangovers. You end up drinking so much, which is a reason to blame for my bad habits a few years ago." I reply "Yet you overcame them and you are amazing." He smirks and replies "Thanks. So, Alexis, what was your opinion on me during those bad couple of years?" Alexis answers "To my parents, I lost interest in you during that time. As you and Clarissa know, I have been a fan this whole time and I continue to be a fan of you." He replies "Well I'm very happy to have you as a fan." We all continue to talk together.

After walking to the local smoothie stand together, we all head back to the apartment. Justin says "I'm going to pack my suitcase and then we can go." I nod and he walks into my room. After a few minutes, I go to my room.

Switch to Justin's POV- same day

I notice Clarissa walk in the room and I smile at her. Gosh I love being around Clarissa so much. She brings such a positive energy and she is also so kind. Her arms wrap around my waist and she puts her head on my shoulder. She asks "Whatcha thinkin' about?" I answer "About how much I love you." She replies "Aw you're just the sweetest boyfriend in the world. I love you too." She kisses me on the cheek and I move my head to kiss her on the lips.

I say "I'm going to miss you for the next few days. I can't wait until you are in Los Angeles with me." She nods and replies "It's only 4 days until I arrive." I reply "Well feel free to come a day early." I reply "Okay if I really want to, I am." Yes!!!!

I finish packing and I grab my bag. I thank Alexis for a nice stay and I walk out. As we walk to the car, Clarissa's ex Xander & his friend Alexander show up. Xander glances down at my suitcase and asks "Are you leaving, Justin?" I answer "Yeah duty calls in the music industry, but I'll see Clarissa in 4 days. It will all be worth it." Xander asks "Why?" Why does he freakin' care about this? Like shut the front door. Haha. Clarissa answers "I'm moving in with him starting in 4 days, so yeah I'm leaving." Xander tenses up and clenches his fists. Hm... what is going on with him? Alexander replies "Dude no way. Have fun." She thanks them and soon enough we are off.

In the car, I say "You won't hesitate to call or text or get a friend if anyone is being annoying or trying to harm you, correct?" She replies "Of course. Wait, why are you telling me this?" I answer "Xander just seemed angry that you were going to live with me. I just don't want him to hurt or like kiss you because I just don't like him." She replies "Oh yeah I noticed that too. I wonder why he feels like that because my feelings for him are away." Thank goodness I don't have to worry about her. I ask "Really?" She answers "Yeah but I'll admit it took some time. One day though I realized I saw him as a good friend and nothing more." Yes team me! I reply "Well I'm glad or we would have a problem." She replies "Oh yeah haha. So, when are we going public?" I answer "When you move in because let's just say then bomb as frick pictures will come out." She responds "True true. Okay, I'm so excited."