Chapter 99: Christmas

December 22nd

We're flying out today to be with family. That's right folks. I forgot to mention, but we are meeting my family and Pattie in Park City. It will be a White Christmas just like Justin wants. It will be nice because we are renting AirBNB out for us all. Justin & I will share a room, my mom & dad share a room, Pattie has a room, and Benjamin has a room. Overall I'd say we are good.

I finish packing and I smile. Yes done! Yes woohoo! Justin walks in and asks "Guess who found out from their manager that to make things better, they have to film with a dude who isn't their girlfriend over holidays?" I point to him and he nods. I ask "Who is the guy? Do you know him?" He answers "Yeah we're actually friends. His name is Rory Kramer. I just don't want to be without you. You can stay at the house Scooter rented for the video. Okay?" I nod and ask "Will I be free for the day as you film?" He nods and replies "Sorry. I really wish we could be together during the day." I reply "Don't worry I will keep myself busy." He smiles and asks "Are you ready?" I answer "Yep." He replies "Cool let's head out."

We walk out with our bags and we get into the car. We then are driven to the airport and we get into his private jet where I meet Rory Kramer. He says "So I'm told you're one heck of a photographer." I nod and reply "I guess you could say that." He replies "Well I'm glad to hear it. The world needs more creativity." I reply "Indeed it does."

We arrive in Park City. We drive to the house where we are staying for tonight and half of tomorrow.

Rory and Justin head out to hit the slopes. I put on clothes and grab my purse. I find a café where I order the special Christmas tree coffee. Ooh la la I like it.

I post a photo:
Christmas Tree Coffee to celebrate the holidays :)
((Picture below))

I see Justin already posted a photo today:Out with @rorykramer - new video dropping soon! ((Picture below))

Out with @rorykramer - new video dropping soon!
((Picture below))

I see Justin already posted a photo today:Out with @rorykramer - new video dropping soon! ((Picture below))

I'm so excited for it. Yay! I decide to walk around a little more and see the little shops. My mom loves looking at the shops, but I know all the boys will not want to shop. Although Justin does love a good shopping spree every now and again.