Chapter 59

Saturday May 6

I wake up in the morning and I change into my workout outfit. I grab my keys & wallet. Alexis and I have been doing morning runs before breakfast. It's so fun to run with a friend. We usually make breakfast or eat out after our run. I meet Alexis by the door and we head out. We run on the trail together and we stop at the smoothie place called Juiceland nearby after. ((This is a real place by the way))

We each buy smoothies & I post a pic of mine. I picked the Clementine one:) ((Picture next page))

 I picked the Clementine one:) ((Picture next page))

We sit down at a table and we drink our smoothies. Alexis asks "When should we film the videos?" I answer "After we take showers we can film." Alexis & I decided to film covers for our channels since we love singing and it's one of our last weekends at our place. We have already told the managers of the apartment complex and they just asked us to pay this month's rent since we will be out after. I find it perfectly reasonable:)

After our smoothies are finished, we walk back to our apartment. As we are opening our doors, we hear  someone yell "Clarissa! Alexis! Wait up!" We turn and we see Xander & Alexander running over. Oh look who it is. I have been meeting up with Xander a little bit to just mainly check up on him and make sure he at least is surviving his crazy classes. By crazy I mean super hard & rigorous.

When they run up, Alexander asks "Did you guys just go running the trail?" We nod and Xander says "We were glad to catch you. We wanted to say thanks for being there for us despite everything that happened." Alexander adds "We really mean it. It has been so amazing to have two great friends nearby the whole year and we hope to see you both before graduation. We want to properly say goodbye." Alexis says "We really enjoy spending time with you guys, so it's no problem." I say "Yeah we think you both are so fun and awesome no matter our issues in the past. You guys rock and we hope you have fun on your run." They thank us and they are off.

In our apartment, I make my way to my room. I grab clothes and I go to the bathroom. I take my shower and I make sure to wash off all the sweat. After I dry my hair and I put it up in a ponytail. I put my clothes on and I walk out into my bedroom. I grab my camera and I walk out to the dining room. I set my camera next to Alexis' camera. We sit down and I ask "What song are we doing for your video? I'm doing Complicated by Avril Lavigne." She answers "No by Meghan Trainor" ((covers attached of each song below & next page))
((Complicated below))

((No below))