Chapter 77: Purpose Tour

Fast forward 10 days: Saturday:
Los Angeles Purpose Tour

We're back in Los Angeles for 3 days because Justin is performing 3 shows here. Justin made sure we stayed home for those 3 days to relax a little. I'm all for it because it has almost been 2 weeks and we still have like a year to go of this. I mean there are some breaks but wow. It's time consuming!

We all decided to meet at the venue, the Staples Center for like 11AM. Justin and I walk inside. When we make it to the stage, I see Chance the Rapper and Big Sean. Woah! What the heck?!?! Justin runs over to them and embraces them in hugs. I set my camera up and I wait for soundcheck to start. Justin says "Clarissa, you're having soundcheck first today. It will make things easier." Oh joy! I get to soundcheck in front of a few celebrities. I walk on stage and take a microphone. I start singing with Justin.

After my soundcheck, Moxie has hers and so does Post Malone. He joined us on the second or third tour stop, which is cool. Chance the Rapper & Big Sean also do their soundcheck.

After we all head to a big room for lunch. They ordered us all In-N-Out. Yes!! Missed this! I grab my order and my Coca Cola. I notice Justin sitting with Chance & Big Sean. I won't bother them. I walk over to Moxie and ask "Can I sit with you?" She nods and I sit down. I ask "How are you enjoying tour?" She answers "Pretty fun and very surreal." It really is. She asks "Why did you come sit with me?" I answer "Well I think Justin should have some big celeb time over there away from me. We're near each other 24/7 practically, so this is good for him." She replies "Yeah true true." I smile and we eat lunch.

We finish lunch and I see Justin still talking with them. Guess I'll just wait. I take a seat and continue to sip my Coca Cola as I wait for him.

I open my phone and text the BFF's Groupchat :
So what's up girls? I've been busy and I miss you all. Which show did you all decide to come to again?
Becky texts back: Orlando, Florida
I text back No :( That's 2 months away. That's so long!! I miss you guys so much !!
Alexis texts back It will be so fun to all be together again! Be excited for the future Clarissa!
Cassie texts Yeah- Orlando! Going to be so fun!
I text back I'll make sure Justin send the tickets to you all. Has he?
They text Nope.

Becky texts me privately Grant can come right? He can hang with Justin, so they can have a guy friend.
I text back Surely he can! I will ask when JB is free!

I text my mom Which show are you all coming to?
I miss you all.
She texts back Dallas, Texas
I text back Yay a little less than 3 weeks!!! Yes!!!
She texts back Yep. When do we get tickets?
I text back I'll ask Justin later.

I close my phone and I look over at Justin. Ugh he's still talking to them. I see Scooter and I walk over. He waves and says "Hey Clarissa. How are you?" I answer "Oh good good. I was wondering if you know how long Justin's conversation is going to take. I want to go grab a milkshake down the street, but he's still talking with them." He replies "Oh you can go buy one. I can let Justin know where you went if you'd like." I nod and reply "That would be great thanks." He replies "No problem. Anything else I should tell him?" I answer "He can come pick me up when he's done here." He replies "Will do." I thank him and I walk off. I text Justin Headed down the street to the ice cream shop we love! I'm getting a milkshake! Didn't want to disturb you because you were deep in conversation, so you can meet me there later :)

As I'm walking out the venue, Josh runs up and asks "Where are you headed?" I answer "Getting a milkshake." He asks "Can I come?" I nod. We start walking and I ask "What are you planning for the rest of the day?" He answers "Relax probably or edit. I'm getting behind if I'm honest. Tour has been stressing me out and I told myself not to let it get to me." I reply "Yeah I know what you mean. I love tour but I'm ready for sleep." He laughs and replies "Yeah me too." We arrive at the ice cream shop and we walk inside.
I text Justin Want anything? Also Josh wanted to come, and I didn't want to say no because I was alone. Don't be mad or jealous b/c I Love You!
Josh orders his ice cream and I order my milkshake. Once she hands it to me, I pay. I then take a picture of my milkshake and I post it on Instagram.
My caption: Milkshakes rule! I love dessert :)
((Picture next page))