Chapter 85

2 days later....
Today is the party or at least today is when it is scheduled to happen. Of course I can cancel it haha. To be honest, I'm kind of nervous because I'm meeting NEW people, hoping to make a friend or acquaintance, and yeah. I just hope I can do it. I think I can! I think I can! - get it , the little train that could said that.

I walk into the kitchen to grab lunch and I see trays piled everywhere, bottles covering the counters, and people organizing everything. A lady turns to me and says "Oh you must be Clarissa. Justin left this and said it was your lunch." She hands me a bag and a soda. I thank her and ask "Do you know where Justin is by any chance?" She answers "Sorry no." I thank her and I walk upstairs. I open my lunch bag to see a sub, Lays Sour Cream & Onion (my fave), and a cookie. Aw so cute! I eat my lunch and watch tv.

I text Justin My lunch is cute :) thanks.
He texts back Glad you like it. I'll be home soon.
I text back Ok. Love you.
He texts back Love you too.

I close my phone and I finish my lunch. I throw it away and I clean my area stuff up. I then turn on some music and I clean our bedroom. Justin has lots of clothes and trash on his side of the room. I wonder how I never noticed that. Haha! I'll throw trash away, but I'll ask about his clothes. Who knows what is and isn't clean?

As I clean, Justin walks in. I hug him and I ask "How are you?" He answers "Good. I just hope the party is good." I say "I cleaned trash on your side of the room, but I didn't clean your clothes up. I don't know what is and isn't clean. I didn't want to wash random stuff plus some stuff in your area is random papers. Don't worry though. I didn't read any of it." He replies "Thanks C. I have nothing to hide, so it would've been fine if you looked. I probably need to clean most of those clothes." I laugh. He asks "What?" I answer "I don't know. You're just so cute getting all confused about your clothes on the ground." He says "Thanks but I'm more hot right?" Of course he would say that. I answer "No you're definitely more cute." He pulls me close and kisses me on the lips. He asks "Still more cute?" I answer "No. More hot but still cute." He laughs. I smile. I love him!

When we go downstairs later, I notice the house all decorated. Aw it's so nice.

Later... I set my camera up and I start doing my makeup. I film it! I then upload the video to my computer and I edit it. I want to get my makeup done for tonight even though it's not for like 1-2 hours.

I finish editing and I upload it to YouTube.
My Caption:
GRWM for my party!
Here's my makeup look for the night.
Thx for watching!
((Video example next page))

After I upload it, I go to my closet. I look for something to wear. Hm...
Justin walks in and asks "What are you doing?" I answer "Looking for an outfit." Justin replies "Wow your makeup is pretty. Why are you all fancy and stressed?" I answer "I don't know. It's a party. I need something fancy and I'm deciding still." He replies "Don't worry about it. Pick something you like and everyone else will like it." I reply "Yeah sure yeah." He replies "Please wait for me until I'm out of the shower. I want to see your reaction to the party." I nod and reply "Ok." He then walks into the bathroom to shower.

I find a shimmery silver dress and I put it on. I slide on silver heels to go with my dress and I slide on a black jacket.

Justin comes out the bathroom in black jeans, a black T-shirt, a flannel, and a hat. Wow hottie! I say "Dayum look at you hottie." He laughs and says "Thanks hottie." He walks over and I whisper in his ear "Hottie with a body, you look sexy." He bites his lip and whispers "Don't tempt me now." I smirk and he says "Let's just go downstairs." I reply "Okay JB." Haha that was funny. I love him :)