Chapter 76- Purpose Tour

By the way, I won't go through every show on tour. Just some major ones or cities I really love :) also yes the dates for tour are different for this story.

Above:: Purpose Tour Opening

Friday June 23

I wake up to the sun shining and Justin rushing to the door. Hm... I then see him walk back in holding a tray of food. I sit up and say "Morning." He replies "Morning sweetheart." I ask "What's for breakfast?" He answers "Something Scooter sent to us. He texted me this morning and was like I thought you two deserved a treat, so I'm sending it for breakfast." I laugh and say "Well I hope it's good." He smiles and sets it on the table. I get up and walk over. I take my seat and Justin takes off the cover to reveal our breakfast. It is chocolate chip pancakes, syrup, powdered sugar, fruit bowls, and coffees. Yum!!!

I say "Yum. This looks awesome." Justin replies "I know right? I'm glad he sent food because it would be hard to get around town considering people know I'm here." I nod. 

After breakfast, Justin goes to the bathroom. I open my phone and I post the above picture with the caption: Tour Starts Today!! With @justinbieber :) See ya'll tonight!!!
((Picture next page))

 I open my phone and I post the above picture with the caption: Tour Starts Today!! With @justinbieber :) See ya'll tonight!!! ((Picture next page))

I then close my phone and I grab clothes for today. After Justin gets out the bathroom, I tell him I'm going to get ready for the day. I change into a white t-shirt, black jeans, black converse, and I add some jewelry. For jewelry, I pick a silver bangle, a watch, and simple silver studs. Justin puts on his outfit and rustles up his hair. Our door is knocked on and he walks over. He opens it and it's Scooter. He is holding a jean jacket. He says "Our first Purpose Tour Merch jacket came out and is here. Justin, we'd all like you to wear it for the show. It's lightweight and won't be annoying to wear." Justin replies "It's an awesome jacket. Thanks Scooter. Are you heading to the venue now?" The jacket is amazing. I really really want it. He answers "Yeah I have to make sure some of the merch and equipment is already there and that we're setting up well." We nod and Scooter leaves.

Once he leaves, I ask Justin "When can I check out the merch? I don't have that much and I want to support you." He answers "I can just get some free stuff for you or you can sneak away before the show if you're not doing the meet&greet pictures." I reply "Oh yeah. I need to pick if I'm doing that. What would you rather?" He responds "If you don't mind being jealous of girls hanging on me or you don't mind hectic energy then go ahead. Sometimes fans get crazy, but luckily I have security around at all times. If you're tired, I'd vote no to being there because you'll want a moment to relax before the show starts." I reply "Okay then I'll do meet and greet pictures today. I'm not tired and I'll contain my jealousy." haha right? No one can control their emotions. He replies "Good, more time for me to see you." I laugh and he smiles. We relax in the hotel room until around 11:45 when we decide to leave for downstairs. I grab my camera bag, my purse, and my sunglasses.