Chapter 97

December 10: Friends Arrive At Night:

I wake up to my alarm and I pop up. I set an alarm because I'm cleaning and I have to run out for some stuff. Yay!! So happy! The girls & the guys arrive tonight. They will be here for 2 days, which feels so short, but I'm happy. I just really have missed them so so much.

We decided what the heck, let's go out of town for Christmas. It should be fun! We're going to Park City where Justin & I love to snowboard. My family has never been & they're so pumped. We are going to say at an AirBNB because it will make it feel more like home. Or at least that's what we hope.

Justin says "Clarissa, come back to sleep. Please." I reply "Excuse me? Tonight is going to be so fun. I plan to make this place look presentable. Then, I'm going shopping for food. Don't worry I'll use my money. I'm going to have a good day. For lunch, I was thinking In N Out. What do you think? We could meet there or I could pick it up." He replies "You could pick me up. That would be fun." I reply "Cool."

I change into shorts and a t-shirt. It's hot right now but tonight it will drop like 20 degrees. Cali is crazy.

I hug Justin bye and I grab my camera. I'm filming a fun video in the car.

I hop into my car and I drive to Robek's to get a smoothie. I park and go inside. I order a Strawnana Berry Smoothie and I pay. After I get it, I walk to my car and I drive to the grocery.

After I shop for the next few days, I load up the car and I drive home. I pull in and I grab the bags. I walk inside and I bring the bags to the kitchen.

I text Justin I'm downstairs putting groceries up. Get ready for lunch!
He texts back Ok.

I finish putting stuff up and I yell "Are you ready?" I then see Justin run downstairs. I laugh and we walk out. I get into my car and he gets in the passenger side. He says "This is different. You driving." I ask "You nervous?" He shakes his head. I start driving and we head to In N Out.

As I drive, we jam to music. Mistletoe comes on and he shrinks in his seat. I laugh and ask "Embarrassed?" He laughs and says "I just forget how long you've been a fan. I just I can't believe you listen to this." I reply "Well it's a classic so obviously." He laughs again. He must be in a happy mood today, which is good.

We arrive and order food. We sit outside and eat lunch.

I take a picture and I post it:
Lunch Date with @justinbieber

((Picture below))

Justin takes a photo of me and posts it:Lunch Date with bae @ccarnell

Lunch Date with bae @ccarnell

((Picture below))