Chapter 64: LA Trip: Day 2

Friday June 2

I wake up to Justin's alarm going off and he isn't waking up. I lean over him and I press snooze. Gosh dang it Justin makin' me work to turn that off. Haha!

I kiss him on the cheek and I say semi-loudly "Wake up Justin." He groans and rolls over to me. He wraps himself around me and says "I don't want to get up today. Can we stay home?" I run my fingers through his hair and answer "Sorry we can't today baby, but tomorrow we can. We can also come right home after today's meeting I promise." He asks "You promise?"I answer "Yep." He replies "Ok deal."

I lean over to check the time and we have to go down to eat. We sit down at the table and we eat breakfast.

I ask "Why are you so tired babe? We went to bed at the same time last night." He answers "I couldn't sleep last night. I woke up a few times." I reply "Aw Justin if you wake up in the night, wake me up. That's what loved ones are for." He replies "Ok Clarissa." We keep eating. Wow Justin seems so tired. I ask "Want to stop and buy coffee before the meeting? It could help you." He snaps "No Clarissa." Okay geez Justin. Frick life and frick you. What the heck? No sleep sucks for him. Now it's making me mad.

After breakfast, I just put on leggings and a long sleeve shirt. Seems relaxing enough for today.

I text Scooter So Justin is tired b/c he couldn't sleep last night. Can you pick up coffee for him? Or should I pick some up later?
He texts back We actually are having coffee brought here for everyone since I've gotten tons of texts about tiredness today. Haha! Thanks for the warning on Justin. That boy I swear haha.
I text back Yeah well hopefully we can be on time b/c Justin is taking forever.
He texts back Okay just make sure he shows up at the very least.
I text back Okay thanks Scooter.

I close my phone and I slide it into my purse. I yell "Almost ready babe?" I walk over to the bathroom and I put my ear to the door. I hear sniffling and I knock. I ask "Can I come in?" I hear nothing and I decide to just open the door. I walk over and I see Justin sitting on the ground crying. I walk over and I sit next to him. I wrap my arms around him and I kiss him on the cheek. I ask "What's wrong J?" He stumbles out "I... I... I'm sorry." Huh? I ask "For what Justin? You did nothing." He composes himself a little and answers "For... for being a horrible boyfriend. First ...I miss your texts and you almost die. Then ...I ask you to shower with me then today I snap at you. I feel so rude and I... I'm sorry." Aw Justin. He leans into me and I rub his back gently. I then reply "Don't worry Justin. I forgive you about everything. I know you're tired and believe me, exhaustion sucks. I love you no matter what." He wipes his eyes and replies "Love you too. I'm ready to go now by the way." I reply "Okay come on." I stand up and I hold out my hand. We walk out the bathroom and Justin grabs a hoodie. I ask "Are you bringing that for the meeting?" He nods and answers "Yeah it gets so cold there. Were you cold yesterday there?" I answer "I can barely remember actually, but I think I'll be good." He replies "You can use one of my hoodies if you want. If you say no, I will beg you until you say yes." I answer "Yes I will borrow a hoodie." He smiles and nods. He grabs a black hoodie and hands it to me. I notice his hoodie that he is wearing has the words Blind For Love on the bottom. I take it and I put it on. It is so warm and it smells like him. Yum. We walk downstairs and we go to the car. We get in and start driving.

We arrive at the meeting and we go inside. In the meeting room, the table is filled with coffee and breakfast items. Justin walks over and fills a cup of coffee and then I do as well. I sit down in my spot and Scooter walks in. He announces "Good morning. I bought coffee and breakfast this morning because almost everyone texted me that they were tired. Alright, we have a lot to do because I want to let you out for lunchtime. Everyone pick up the packet in front of you and that's what you should work on." I pick up my packet and I look inside. It says Clarissa! Happy to have you on the team! Here's a list of things you can do!