Chapter 67: LA Trip: Day 5

Monday June 5

I wake up to hearing several alarms going off. I immediately hit mine and I see them all moving as well. Ugh today is not my day. I'm so freaking tired right now. Gosh I miss Justin.

We all get up and start changing slowly. I check the time to make sure we won't be late.

After I'm changed, I grab my bag to leave. My friends grab their bags and we walk out. We get in my car and I drive to Krispy Kreme's for breakfast. We walk inside and we order some doughnuts. Yum!! If you haven't had their doughnuts, you're fooling yourself. They are the bomb.com haha!!

During breakfast, Alexis asks "So, what will we be doing today at the meeting?" I answer "Scooter didn't  me that, but I assume something to help get ready for the tour. I don't even know if Justin has started set lists or going to dress rehearsals or whatever." My phone buzzes and I pull it out.

Justin texted Babe I miss you. Please tell me I will see you today.
I smile and text back Of course! I'll be at the meeting! Miss you too boo. Love you tons:)
He texts back Love you too forever.

I close my phone and I put it in my pocket. Aw Justin added forever to his text. He loves me and I'm so happy. Becky asks "Was that Justin texting you? You look so happy." I answer "Yeah yeah it was. He was making sure I was still going to the meeting today. He misses me." Cassie says "Aw you two are so cute." I thank her.

We leave Krispy Kreme's and we head to the meeting. We pull up and I park. We all climb out and we go inside.

When we walk in the room, I notice Justin already there. I run up behind him and I give him a hug. He turns around, sees me, and squeezes me tight. He kisses me on the cheek and whispers "Gosh I missed you. I hope we never have to separate again. I literally hate it. Also, if anyone tells you anything, yes I did go out last night and I'll explain later." I whisper back "Okay I'll remember that. I missed you so much too. I love you." I then leave his hug and I notice that there is another table set up with name plates for my friends & I. I wave over my friends and we all sit down. Justin walks over and he says "Man, I wish you guys were over at the other table. I bet you all would have made it more fun or it would make me feel like less a wreck." Huh? A wreck? He never acts likes this. I reply "Well maybe Scooter didn't want to make it crowded." He shrugs and walks off. I lean over my table near the center and my friends lean closer too. I turn quickly to see if Justin is preoccupied and since he is, I ask quietly "Does Justin seem weird to you guys?" They shake their heads and Alexis quietly says "We don't know him as well as you do, so we aren't positive about how he acts." I nod and I lean back.

Scooter walks in and announces "Hello everyone. As you may notice, there are guests in this room and they are Clarissa's friends here to help us with the tour. Now I know some of you may ask why can't you bring friends to the meetings and this was so last minute and also I feel like we are behind on preparations. Anyway, if you need help, walk over to their table and ask them for help. Also, JB and Nick Demoura, you are both needed down the hall with me for dancer interviews because a few of them from last tour quit. As for everyone else, please check the packets on the table for what to work on today. Thank you for coming and I'll see you at closing." My friends clap and then realize no one else did. Haha!! I look down at my packet to start working. Justin walks over and pokes my shoulder. I turn around and he leans down to hug me. I hug him back and I say "Good Luck." He nods and kisses my cheek. He whispers in my ear "C, I have to talk to you later or sometime soon. I'm really nervous about what you could learn or whatever and I want you to know the truth from me. Scooter knows about it, so you can trust him too." I nod and whisper back "Okay sure after interviews." He nods and kisses my cheek before walking away. Okay weird. He called me C, he is a wreck, and only Scooter knows the truth. Hm... I notice Scooter give me a slight smile and I smile back. Hm...I wonder what happened.