Chapter 19

Clarissa's POV again::

I roll over onto my side and I reach for my phone. I grab it and I open my phone. It's 10:30 AM, so I got some good sleep. Sleep is very important. I check to see if I have any messages or snapchats or anything really. I have one text from Justin saying Morning!! I'll talk to you later, remember the videos. Love you. Aw, he is so sweet. I mean, good morning texts from bae are goals! Goals Af! Or at least goals even when he isn't really yours. Haha. I text back Good morning to you too. Good luck on your meeting and yes we shall talk later. Love you!

I then close my phone and I walk into the kitchen. Maybe look or get food. Alexis walks in and she says "Morning Clarissa." I reply "Morning. What do you normally have for breakfast?" She replies "Usually a smoothie, or something. It's always different." I say "Okay. Let's make a smoothie then. Sounds really yummy. Could you put two bagels in the toaster?" She replies "Sure!" I open the freezer and I pull out frozen fruit and frozen apple juice. I walk over to the blender and I start to put some fruit in. I then pour in ice and some water. I start the blender and it blends. I continue to pour some water to make sure it all blends. I finish blending the smoothie and I pour it into two cups. She takes the bagels out of the toaster and she puts them on plates. We get out cream cheese for our bagels. We add some and then we grab our breakfast. We set it on the table and we sit down.

I say "I'm very happy with the outcome of this meal. Great job. Thank you for the bagel." Alexis answers "I loved it so much. I feel like I have a friend in my life who is like me.  Usually my friends are very different than me and I never get to feel like I fit in. Thanks for the smoothie." Aw Poor Alexis. I say "Well, I'm glad you enjoy me as a friend. Were you originally from Arizona or from somewhere else?" She replies "Oh no. I was from Chicago, Illinois. When I was in my senior year, I sent out multiple college applications, so I could just leave home. I really wanted to get away, even though I love my family with all my heart. I only got into Arizona or a community college in my hometown, so I went to Arizona. As my year was going last year, I applied here because Arizona just wasn't working out. People felt the need to start unnecessary drama with me just because they felt like I shouldn't have a spot at their college and other people deserved it more than me. I tried stopping them and teachers didn't help in fact they just made it worse. I came here to start fresh, focus on college and my major." I reply "Oh well, I'm sorry to hear people did that. It's so mean of them to do that. I'm glad you're here. I was thinking about setting up ads for a roommate and I found one. Just so you know, college here is very fun & the teachers know what they are teaching. I really love it so far. I myself faced bullies, but that was back in middle school. Now, I have best friend who goes to school about 2 hours or so away and a popstar friend." I realized that if she is staying here, then she might need to know a little about Justin. She says "Ooh la la. Interesting and more interesting. Who is the popstar or is it confidential?" I reply "I can tell you, but you can't mention it to anyone else. Promise?" She replies "I promise I won't tell anyone." I say "Okay. My popstar friend is Justin Bieber. His mom knew my mom back in high school and they stayed with my family for two weeks. It was super fun." Her mouth drops and says "Wow. That is so cool. Do you have any pictures?" I say "I can show you a few sure." I pull out my phone and I open it to one picture of us. I hand my phone to her and she says "Omg. You guys are goals. Like dang you guys look hot together. Did you guys kiss or date or anything?" I reply "Well, we dated for almost the whole time. We did break up though because of personal reasons." She nods and says "Aw. Cute but sad. I've had one boyfriend and I've been on a few dates. It was no one famous, but it was nice to feel liked." I nod and say "I feel that." She smiles. We talk about stuff for the next little while. I say "What do you want to do today?" She says "I want to go on a run, swimming, and idk what else." I reply "Okay. Let's go on a run first, then we'll change, and go swimming. There's a great trail near campus to run and the pool is close by." Alexis says "Okay. Let's do it."