Chapter 47 - Justin's POV

Tuesday December 9 - Justin's POV

I wake up with my alarm going off. I check my Instagram picture and I notice Clarissa liked it. Yes I'm happy. I slide on a t-shirt and pants. I walk outside on the balcony and I take a picture overlooking the resort. I post it on my Instagram Story with the caption Anotha one. Sorry for using your saying DJ Khalid. I see Clarissa come outside and I wave at her. She smiles and says "Morning." I reply "Morning." I then go back inside my hotel room.

I wake up Hailey by sitting next to her and rubbing her back gently. She rolls over and says "It's already time to get up, isn't it?" I answer "Yep. You might want to start getting ready." She replies "No you go get ready first. You take longer because you love her and want her to see you looking really good, so go change first. I'll go second." What? I take longer for Clarissa? What is this nonsense? I mean I guess it is true. I love Clarissa too damn much. At least she knows I still love her though. Yesterday she barely seemed surprised to know I love her, which could mean Hailey said something. I ask "What did you tell Clarissa about my feelings for her? When I told her I still loved her yesterday, she looked like she already knew." Hailey stands up and moves across the room. I ask "Why did you move?" She answers "I'm afraid you'll get mad." I clench my fist and I walk across the room to her. I ask "What did you say?"

Hailey replies "Well first, I let her know that I wanted to remain friends with her even if you and I didn't work out. She was sad and she said we were cute together. I told her that she was our problem. She freaked and wanted to help. You should've seen her, she was acting so kind and didn't want to mess us up. I wouldn't be surprised if she still loves you. Anyway, then, I explained how if she distanced herself from you, it would cause chaos and you would be worse off without her. Then, I explained how you are always so happy to talk about her and do anything with her. I told her how you were so incredibly happy when she came to Los Angeles. I also told her that you are there for her a hundred percent. Please don't be mad." Wow she told her a lot. Of course, Clarissa was acting kind and didn't want to cause chaos in my life. Maybe she does still love me? At least she knows how I feel. Oh Hailey, how will I forgive her? I say "Thank you so much Hailey. I'm glad you let her know. I'm glad you both will be friends as well. Let me know if I can ever do anything for you." She asks "Actually, could we go to Hawaii for spring break maybe?" Ooh Hawaii... a nice getaway from all the commotion of life. I answer "Hm... that sounds amazing. I'll check with Scooter back in Los Angeles. I guess I should get ready." I walk and grab my clothes. I walk in the bathroom and I change. As I get ready, I call Scooter.

((Start of conversation))
S- Scooter J- Justin
S- Hey JB.
J- Yo yo. You free to talk for a minute?
S- Sure Dude. What's up?
J- So, Hailey wants to go to Hawaii together for spring break. I was wondering if that was okay and also when we could do it.
S- Hawaii? Hm... sounds like a fun idea. I can check with the rest of the team to agree on dates. I can call you later today or tomorrow with the info.
J- Alright well I have to finish getting ready before Hailey and I head out to eat with Xander and Clarissa.
S- Oh, so that where you have been getting all the professional pictures on your Instagram. I'm impressed by her talent.
J- Yeah she can really take some amazing shots. She's been taking pictures of all of us this past week here in Park City. I really am glad she is coming on the Purpose tour with us.
S- Oh I can sure tell. I have to get going, so talk to you in a few days bud.
J- Ok see ya.
((End of conversation))

I close my phone and I walk out the bathroom. Hailey then walks in and I sit on the couch. I slide shoes on and I lean back. I pull my phone out and I text Clarissa Hey. We're both almost ready. She texts back Cool, we are going to head down. Meet you there? I text back Yes! She texts back :) Ugh this girl is super cute. I mean the smiley faces and the fact that I can picture her texting this. Wow I'm deep in love. I hear "Are you texting Clarissa?" I look up and see Hailey. I nod. Now why would she think that. She replies "Of course you are, you go red and you look super happy." I smile and reply "Yeah sorry for doing that." She replies "No biggie. Are they downstairs already?" I answer "Yeah they left a few minutes ago." Hailey nods and we walk out the hotel room. We go into the elevator and we arrive downstairs.