Chapter 71: LA Trip Day 9

Friday June 9

I wake up to my alarm and I turn it off. I roll over to my phone and I look on Pinterest to see what we should do today. I text my friends Disneyland today?
They all text YES!!
I text Okay after meeting, which ends early, we go to Disneyland then:)

I get up and find an outfit. I put on jean shorts, a tank top, and flip flops. My friends dress similarly to me and we leave. We get in my car and we drive to the meeting.

We walk in and to the room. We look at the table of breakfast and I grab some. I fill a cup of chocolate milk and bring it to my desk area. Scooter walks over and asks "Where is Justin? He isn't here." I reply "No idea. I'll text him."
I text Justin Scooter was wondering where you are. Are you coming today?
He texts Yeah, but I'll be late.
I text back Okay be safe.
I say "He's going be late." Scooter replies "Okay well I'll make my opening speech then."

After 30 minutes, Justin still isn't here. I tell Scooter that I'm going to go call him. I walk out the room and call Justin.

((Start of conversation))
J- Justin C- Clarissa
Italics - Actions & expressions

J- Yea?
C- You're not here and it's worrying me. I really wish you would show up. I miss you and I'm worried. I know something is wrong and you won't tell me. Tomorrow, after I leave my friends, I'm coming directly to our house to see you. You better be alive and you better know I love you.
J- Clarissa okay fine. Could you please put Scooter on the phone?
C- Yeah sure.

((Pause in conversation))

I walk back inside the room and over to Scooter. I say "Scooter, Justin wants to talk to you." Scooter turns around and takes the phone. He then walks out in the hall. When he walks back in, he hands me the phone and says "He wants to say goodbye to you." I put the phone to my phone.

((Continued conversation))

J- Clarissa?
C- Yes Justin.
J- I wanted to tell you bye. I love you and I'll see you tomorrow. I'm staying home today.
C- Okay well take care and be safe. Watch some tv because I heard it helps. I love you.
J- Haha I will. Love you.

((End of conversation))

I close my phone and sit back down at my desk. I keep working.

At lunch, we all get our sandwiches. Cassie asks "So Clarissa, where is your boyfriend?" I answer "He's home. He wasn't feeling well." Alexis replies "I hope he feels better. I saw his tweet and that sucks." Becky asks "Wait? I didn't see it. What happened?" I respond "Basically his friends are fake and suck. Also they won't leave him alone apparently." Becky asks "Was it Grant too?" I answer "No apparently Grant wasn't there. Him and Justin are still friends." Becky replies "Oh good. I'm glad they're still friends."

Around 1PM, my friends and I leave. We get in my car and I drive to Disneyland. As we drive, I put on a playlist of songs especially involving cars. The first song is Good Time which is by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen.
((Video of song below))

I keep driving and I pull in. I buy a parking pass and we park. I put the parking ticket in the window and we get out. We walk to the front of Disneyland and wait in line to purchase tickets. Oh wow the line is long. Guess I should have purchased tickets earlier.