Chapter 17

**ALL RIGHTS ARE J.K. ROWLINGS excepts anything/one having to deal with Ariadne Aleacia Pierce**

Enjoy the chapter :DD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been exactly two weeks since Severus and I became a secret couple besides the few who already knew and within such a short time we have made it work to the best of our schedules, with no sleepovers. Everything was so easy with Severus that I fell even more in love with him as we spent more time together. Laughter and smiles were on our faces more often then frowns or scowls. Even the light in Severus' eyes made them shine brighter. Sure, one would add that in the secrets of our chambers, cuddling and kissing came with such things and now it only became harder when we were amongst the rest of Hogwarts.

Playing it cool put a damper on it at times but every time I'd go into the Great Hall and Severus was there, my heart fluttered at an alarming speed and the smile never left my face. I'd ever hold his hand through meals which felt like I was breaking the law... Which I probably could have been.

Not only have I been asked to 'help' with Mr. Dracul's class and have made it work much to his delight, Dumbledore's happiness, my dread and Severus hate, we obtained a new student. 

Her name is Eden Lilian Montegray. She's the Goddaughter of the great Madrina Locke who has mastered wand less magic to perfection and one I was able to meet in person the first day of coming to Hogwarts. 

Miss. Montegray is an inch taller than I am, 16 years of age and in her 6th year for school. She has shoulder length red hair and hazel eyes. Her sharp pale features makes her stand out with stunning shock as her clothing style (when allowed) makes her seem much taller than she actually is. 

Though the Sorting Hat had a bit of trouble placing her in a House. 

~"Good-morning everyone, we have a new transfer student joining us this year. We're getting so many new additional faces. Her name is Eden Montegray and we would like to sort her into a House so that way she may start her 6th year classes as soon as possible."

Dumbledore spoke to the Great Hall one morning after informing the staff the night before that Miss. Montegray was coming since having previous anger problems at her old school causing her to be kicked out and having been taught wand less magic, made a pact to get back at other students who had lied to her and she found out. 

We were also told that she was indeed very smart for her age and had no trouble meeting above academic achievements. Where she liked to spend her days in the library reading.

Having watched Minerva placed the Sorting Hat on the ill-tempered girl, you could tell even from behind that she was not one to be easily messed with.

I listened in on what was going on in her mind just for precaution sake.

"Well my dear, you have quite the hot temper if you're lied to."

"So what?"

"It could get you in trouble."

"I already am now hurry up, you stupid hat!"

"You could easily be placed in Ravenclaw for your smarts but at the same time Slytherin works too thanks to your pure-blood."

"I hate snakes. Don't you dare put me in that place."

"Very well then."

I pulled out of her head just as the Sorting Hat yelled Ravenclaw. I watched as the red head yanked the hat off her head and went straight over to the table, sat down crossing her arms over her chest and glared at anyone who tried to get a word in having been put on the spot.