Chapter 27

**ALL RIGHTS ARE J.K. ROWLINGS excepts anything/one having to deal with Ariadne Aleacia Pierce**

I love you guys soo much for liking my story!!!!!!!!!! 

*********** It's come to my attention that some may be wondering about the age in which Ariadne's parents had her which is about 13. It's to be different and it was definitely not thought about or considered 20 years ago. Hence the reason in which I did it. It has nothing to do with today's day and age where it would be considered the norm. I am not and will not promote teens having children of their own. Just to let you my lovely readers know. Also, I have nothing against teen pregnancy, I just hope that they know what they're getting themselves into BEFORE they go about their acts...*************

Enjoy the chapter!! :DDDD

----------------------------------------

"...And now you have officially had a tour of my house, Severus."

After we had gotten out of the pool, I had taken Severus straight up to the bedrooms so he was able to freshen up and to change. He had seen every bedroom, including mine, the games room, theatre, the library, dance and music room and then the sitting rooms, dining rooms and front door. All in all not one place left for questioning. We were in the Kitchen now as the Sun had set for another day done. I had a sudden feeling to want to bake, thus here we were with the lights on, stomachs full from dinner and me mixing the eggs with the rest of the gooey batter. Double Chocolate Chip Brownies were my treat of choice.

"A very amiable place, my dear. I can see how one could get bored or lonely."

"Yes very much so. I wouldn't even mind having others live here just for the company."

I poured the mixture into 4 separate pans - yes I made that many-, placed them in the ovens, set a timer and sat down opposite of Severus.

"What have you been up to Severus?"

"Teaching, like always, unless you forget that I am employed at Hogwarts."

I sighed.

"You know what I'm implying Severus, though it may include Hogwarts, I was asking more along the lines of two very influential men who don't care about their subjects. Especially one who is most loyal."

Severus raised an eyebrow at me.

"And why would I disclose everything I have worked hard for to an Auror who could take me into custody this very moment and feed me to Dementors as they perform the Kiss?"

I frowned. Was he seriously asking this? Did he not know that my heart would always hate me for doing such a thing? That I would rather take his place knowing he was out of harm's way? I was appalled and hurt as anger bubbled up inside me.

"Have you forgotten that I very well could have taken you many a times to the authorities and on my better judgement, for I am no fool, knew better than to do such a thing? Have you forgotten that I accepted you and all your faults, including those of the past and present, knowing bloody damn well that most would walk away? Do you forget that I am protecting a family as we speak, so help me Godric, from Tom Riddle so that way they won't end up killed!? Yet here you sit questioning me about handing someone over for the mere pleasure of seeing them behind bars! How could you!?"

I stood and walked over and looked out my window that lay in between both halves of my Kitchen. The view overlooked quite a ways. I had yet to explore it properly but I've been told that after 10 kilometers or so you come to a cliff and then are welcomed with the ocean. Tears fell and I didn't stop them.