Chapter 12

**ALL RIGHTS ARE J.K. ROWLINGS excepts anything/one having to deal with Ariadne Aleacia Pierce**

*****Thank-you to you all for reading my story!! It means a great deal to me!!*****

------------------------

Having just sent the letter to Dumbledore after settling it with my grandparents that I was going to stay until next Friday- which I had to explain for my coming anyways-  I decided to have a look around the house my Mum grew up in. I was trying to find something to do with my time having made both grandparents well more like my grandfathers sit and sort things out. It was difficult at first to get them to even consider what I wanted but in the end they were the reasons why my parents were no longer alive. 

Why the happiness drained from both of their lives.

Taking a left on the second floor I came to a single hall with one door at the end of it. Curiosity got the better of me as I slowly made my way to it. Looking out the window just before taking a chance at the handle, I saw all of them sitting on the deck in heated discussion. Good.

Turning the handle, it opened without effort. 

Happily, I opened it all the way to come to darkness. 

It kind of freaked me out. 

Reaching for a light switch of some sort with my fingers, I found it at long last. As the room came to life, I gasped. 

Walking into the light lavender and white room brought tears to my eyes. The room was spaciousand dressed prim and properly yet it looked like it hadn't been touched in years. Like it was the day they left. The day Mum left, never to return again. Taking step by step more into the room, I touched everything insight lightly. To just feel what it was like living in here caused me to pine. To wish I could have had the chance to grow up knowing what it was like. 

Sitting at Mum's desk, I reached over and pulled the heavy black cloth like material away from the window to see it look straight into another covered window that was on my Dad's house. As I did this, light pooled in putting the electricity to shame at brightness. But what caught my eye the most was a black leather bound skinny book or what I assumed was a book. It was hidden between the window and desk legs and if you weren't up close to it, you would never have known it was there. 

Reaching to get it, it moved from my grasp.

Blinking, and frowning I went to get it again until I realized Mum was smart enough to make the thing stay out of anyone's knowledge. It took me a while to figure out that it moved like a mouse andscurried from wanting to be seen. So looking at what it could possibly want, I found a multicoloured quill on the bed side table. Going back over to the desk, the book came at once and lay flat.

Okay... Mum had some strange but funny creations.

Untying the knot, I opened the book only to realize it was a diary.

~Dear diary;                                                               Sept 1st 1989

Today is my first day to go to school at the all girls school for witches like mum and I. Father wouldn't let me go to Hogwarts. I liked it better but I wasn't allowed. One day it could happen. I just hate those stupid hats they make us wear and everything is blue! Ugh.. Why not purple or something??

Anyways I'm tired. Night.

I flipped the page and kept reading. 

~Dear diary:                                                             Oct 22nd 1989