Chapter 19

**ALL RIGHTS ARE J.K. ROWLINGS excepts anything/one having to deal with Ariadne Aleacia Pierce**

Enjoy the chapter :DD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up on my right side, I felt disorientated and drained.

My head throbbed in aching pain almost as if someone whacked me with a cast iron pan or sludge hammer.  

I cursed myself in my head for having not seeing it before. 

Having blindingly by-passed the very thing that stood in front of my face this whole time.

I was the reason for which he had come. 

Why he had come so willingly and happily with no hesitation or question.

And now everyone I knew was having to deal with my out of control power being taken away from me. Draining me slowly so I felt my life force slipping away. I should have been more careful. I should have guessed from the very start. But I fell into step with Severus leaving HIM behind, very angry with biting determination.

Mitica Dracul was a descendant of very power Dragon Shifters. Though they looked forever young, some were older than Hogwarts itself. However this was not the case. It's a constant struggle to live in one body where you are forever trying to gain control. Mitica was a young shifter as the Dragon within him was much older. He was still a 5 year old child trying to find his way as the Dragon took charge more often than not to become a man of 26 and then older when wisdom of the Dragons ought to be shared. 

The reason in which he was here was not to teach but to become more powerful to be able to reach their utmost potential. I had too much power for my own good and with such power, Mitica could exceed any other of his kind making him the strongest that ever lived and ruler over all that came after him. I was to die from the hands of a greedy Dragon Shifter.

~Ariadne... I know you are awake.~

I turned my head and body slowly to the left to meet this vast creature face on. 

He was looking at me through his hellish black left eye as his massive head took great pride in watching me slowly deplete in front of him. Dracul looked like a Norwegian Ride-back. The colouring of his scales were a rusted red with an intertwining metallic black as his underbelly was a pale yellow. His powerful legs built to carry him with pure muscle stood at attention. He had spikes about his head and down his long back as his tail was a sharp club. He was old but young and very into what he sole desired.

~I have been waiting for years for someone like you to arrive. So full of power, so mouth watering and tasteful. This is what I have needed to finally be accepted amongst my family. To finally be seen as an adult and not a hatch-ling. To have complete power as Mitica will be gone and I can rule. I can take his place and no longer be made a fool.~

Wait... This wasn't Mitica?

"Y..You're not Mitica?"

~Incompetent Human girl. I am Dracul. Not that pathetic boy.~

The Dragon scoffed in hatred claiming heirs to a thrown I knew nothing of.

Slowly I made my way to sit up and to figure out where I was within Hogwarts. The place was huge. It was bigger than the Great Hall which was surprising to say the least. Very few windows cascaded about yet on the furthest wall from me looked more like movable doors possibly to outside. Everywhere else was stone and concrete, empty, dusty and abandoned for many many years.