Chapter 37

**ALL RIGHTS ARE J.K. ROWLINGS excepts anything/one having to deal with Ariadne Aleacia Pierce**

AUTHOR'S NOTE:::::::::::::: So... I know some of you have read my earlier post called 'My Story', and I really hope I didn't offend anyone in any way. I just felt that though I'd gladly share my story with anyone who asks, I needed to take it that one step more and post it on this site. So please, feel free to voice yourselves. My inbox is of course always available :) :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Enjoy! :D

-----------------------------

Eden's pov [W00t W00t!!!!]

"Rommie, please talk to me." 

He didn't move or say anything causing me sigh.

We've been in our room for a while now and very little has been said between us. I'm not stupid, I can tell he's conflicted but it sucks that he won't talk to me, won't share his thoughts. After the earlier occurrence of those Death Eaters, their threats and then about his pack-mates finding out about me, he's withdrawn into himself leaving me hanging. We were both sitting on the opposite sides of the room. I had packed everything to go home, even Rommie's stuff.

"It doesn't matter what those people had to say, don't believe them either. It's not like your pack-mates would come here anyways. We can go and visit them, I'm sure they'd understand."

I spoke softly looking down at my hands as my red hair curtained my view.

"NO!"

I jumped from shock at his outburst causing my head to snap in his direction. Rommie was on his feet in a moment staring at me.

"We are NOT going to see them! Do you not see!? They are cruel! The whole lot of 'em! If they knew we were going to them, it would be like giving a murderer a gun! Get those thoughts out of your head, Blazing Lily, don't think for a minute it will work. That much has been made clear over the years."

That pissed me off and I rose to my feet in such a haste I had to take a step forward not to fall. My hands curled to fists at my side, my anger rising.

How dare he think that I wasn't able to take care of myself?!

He knew from the very start that I'm not someone who treads lightly into or onto anything. Especially when it comes down to someone I love and care for greatly.

"Excuse me! How dare you treat me like I'm incompetent! I'm not a fool! I see how you're all torn up by this, but it's not just your burden to bare!"

My eyes turned to slits, my voice got louder and Rommie mimicked my actions only using much more voice that turned a rising voice into a snarl.

"You think I like this? You think I wanted this?! Never. I never wanted this! Not in a million years. I was trying without a doubt in my power not to come to this. I even begged for it not to happen."

I stood there shocked as the words I was ready to bite back with halted immediately on the tip of my tongue.

Did he.. Did just say what I thought he did?

My throat dried.

My breath got shallow. 

My heart sped and slowed causing my lungs to constrict.

"So.. So you came to London, to Hogwarts because you were trying to get away from the inevitable. It had nothing to do with me from the start. That's why you freaked out back then when I told you what I was feeling. That's why you paced and claimed sorry repeatedly hoping I would forgive you. You never wanted a Mate in the first place. You tried to run from Fate for being what you are and it turned around and kicked you in the ass. So that would mean that you're only half or not at all into this relationship, especially since I'm of no percentage of Werewolf. Nothing that would please your Pack-Mates but just hinder your chances of ever being apart of the pack. To have brothers and sisters and a family who praised you instead of scorning.