Chapter 47

**ALL RIGHTS ARE J.K. ROWLINGS excepts anything/one having to deal with Ariadne  Aleacia Pierce**

Enjoy! :D

-----------------------------

Normal pov

Two weeks after the letter to Rominion and Eden, Lacy and Raven showed up at my door. It was an awesome night surprise seeing as Severus and I had decided to go swimming. They ended up bringing a moving truck full of stuff back for everyone they thought of while off on their tour to random getaway spots. So instead of having them try and find everyone by going all over the place, Severus and I chose a random date to have a party/get together. 

Which leads us to today.

December 19th.

I woke up extremely excited for some odd over the top reason and I couldn't explain why, really. It could have been because I was finally seeing my lovely friends or because my two remaining Grandparents decided to join us even though they were taking it genuinely hard having just recently losing their spouses. It was a good thing they weren't here when it all happened.

Severus left early this morning to go to Hogwarts. Apparently there were things he needed to get done and to fix in order for him to attend this gathering with me, as a married and loving couple. Sure most of us could easily be better suited to be his students than friends but he made everything civil and just acted like the doting Father to be and a man many women would have tried to figure out if they ever got the chance.

I was in the Kitchen making food when Arlette and Ogo arrived. 

It was only 9 in the morning as I had woken about 5 or 6 and was expecting everyone for a full days worth of fun.

"Ariadne?"

I heard the voice before I heard the door and I set the bowl of brown batter I had been mixing on my island.

"Arlette! Ogo! It's so nice to see you guys!"

I came around the corner to see Lacy and Raven taking their over night bags up to one of the many guest rooms available. Arlette turned in my direction as her eyes went extremely wide.

"Holy crap Rainbow! You're huge!"

I burst out laughing.

"It'll be any day now."

before we could say anymore the door opened revealing Rominion and a sun kissed Eden. Her hair looked as if it had gotten darker and brighter.

"Oh My- Aria! You're huge!"

I shook my head as they stated the obvious. I guess that's expected seeing as we haven't seen each other in quite sometime. Just as I began to shut the door, Granddad and Grandmother came up the stairs.

"Hello Granddaughter."

I smiled and hugged them both. They looked tired but you could tell that they were spending more time with each other than they were letting on.

"Everyone ready to eat soon? I'm almost finished."

Again Lacy and Raven had taken charge to show everyone where they would be staying as if they were chauffeurs. 

As I made my way into the Kitchen, I squealed in delight as my eyes landed on a blonde haired teen pouring my brownie mix into pans. I rushed over and tackled him into my arms.

Draco.

My eyes brimmed with tears as I looked up at his cute smiling face a sister would think about her brother.