Chapter 42

**ALL RIGHTS ARE J.K. ROWLINGS excepts anything/one having to deal with Ariadne  Aleacia Pierce**

Enjoy! :D

-----------------------------

Normal pov

I woke up in an alarming manner feeling something terribly wrong... 

Since Heath walked out on my engagement and wedding, no one has heard a word from him. 

The last Arlette had gotten from him was of his leaving on some mission as Death Eaters were sighted in Godric's Hollow. We were all nervous for him as there was nothing we could do to help in any way. 

[[How about a catch up on my life?]]

The morning after Severus and I became Husband and Wife, we promised we would find a way to keep in touch without being found out. Our being apart would play havoc on our conscious' but knowing that we belonged to each other, made the world of difference. He left to go to Hogwarts where he would act as Headmaster while the others followed under his command. Though those were his words, it was an obvious factor he was not happy to take the place of a man who had ruled such a post quite nicely for many many years. He had planned to do little in hopes of keeping out of the spotlight and only show his face when it needed to be. 

I had told him to let Minerva know that I'd be happy to help any way I could if she'd let me but he held no notion of wanting to do so. In his eyes that was the worst possible thing for me to have him do and I had to have better get my head cleared before ever thinking such a thing. 

I guess in a way Minerva would think he had corrupted me and that I was a menus and a powerful helping hand to Riddle. In the end I had contacted her once Severus left. She had appeared in moments after receiving my letter.

~A knock came at my door only moments after I sent the letter I had written to Minerva with a little white Egret. Severus had left two hours earlier and I was determined to make a wrong impression right. After all, Minerva was the one who was most supportive of my and Severus' relationship in the first place. Why would she have any reason to think any differently of me now? 

Having expected Lacy, Raven and Eden to come back, I was sure I told them just to walk in and let me know they were 'home' but walking to my main door I opened it to see none other than Minerva herself. It was actually a shock. But I think I shocked her most when she saw me carrying and when I explained the latest news of being married to someone she had no patience for.

"What do you think you're doing!? Do you not see how serious this is?!"

I smiled at the flustered older woman. 

"I know what I'm doing and I know the seriousness but you cannot help whom you love Minerva. It doesn't work otherwise to keep a person sane."

"What possessed you to do such a thing in the first place, Ariadne?"

"I know things that most will never reveal to another about themselves. I know about the childhoods they had lived, where they've gone and how they've come to such a state now. Their personal life is a complete open book to me. Even those that are professionals in legilimency have no control over me seeing everything."

The kind woman looked at me as if I was lying and that I was trying to save my sorry but from being ridiculed or something so I spoke once again only bringing up her Elphinstone (mentioned on pottermore).

"I know you still love and miss him Minerva. I know it pains you that he's not by your side and that you have to live each day without him, but Elphinstone has never left your side, you know that right? He does want you to be happy until you reunite again."